-• Alex Jones called it, again •-

KILZ FILLZ

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/11/16/china-covers-up-killing-of-prisoners-to-harvest-organs-for-transplant-new-report/amp/

07574662-50C0-4557-ACE4-E3F4D8BA73F1.png

In June, I reported on the China Tribunal in London, which found evidence of “forced organ harvesting” from Chinese prisoners, including Falun Gong and Uighur Muslims. The Tribunal’s final judgmentconcluded that this “forced organ harvesting has been committed for years… on a significant scale.” China has said that the practice has been outlawed, replaced with a system of voluntary donations. But a new report, published on November 14 in the BMC Medical Ethics journal, has refuted this, alleging that those claims of reform are being supported by the “systematic falsification and manipulation of official organ transplant datasets in China.”

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Funny thing is I've never seen anyone in the press deny this is happening, but I've also never seen it covered in mainstream media. It should be mentioned more often, today's China makes Nazi Germany's holocaust look like a utopia in comparison. Way more than 6 million people have "disappeared". The very definition of massive ethnic cleansing.

image.png.356c8f345bea2fd9ba314428e5efe9c1.png

image.png.0a61ec61e239703bf9ae90f953f6b53d.png

image.png.d24e20824d813b7fcb58341ce6918dbd.png

image.png.f7c302e1319cbbff00d0c5a3ec121118.png

image.png.ba85a29f5d5f9b08950b28eca105207a.png

image.thumb.png.61f472f104ac0c96b0b136b7d0ca0f05.png

image.png.76fbd2c8e102ae99bafeb1411ee1ea30.png 

Ugher, Tibet, Falun Gong, or anyone thinking outside of the state mandate are being slaughtered. One of the first things they do is a cheek swab when you enter the "reeducation camp" to see if you're a match for a Communist Party member, or just any rich person who knows where to buy this service that's on a waiting list.

For people who look back at the atrocities of WWII and defines ourselves today of having much higher moral integrity, you're wrong. People today are way more desensitized, and willing to ignore abuse, atrocities, and genocide as long as it's not happening to "their team". The mid 20th century crowd/generation had much more integrity than your average boomr-millenial. We simply don't care, and those of us that do are labeled "Nut Jobs".

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

Whoa wtf.  This made my heart sink.  That is some sick fucking shit.  Pardon my English.

edit: @Mercer- what you said at the bottom there really hit home for me.  I think that our society is very desensitized and incredibly "tunnel visioned".  I mean, look at what people see on the internet and the news every day, it's terrible shit.  Terrible shit is "normal" now and I completely understand why my grandparents didn't participate in modern media.... it was because it's a far cry from what media was and is supposed to be.

• Like 2

I imagine he’s been ranting about it for a long time, and people have been calling him nuts. 

I’ve always heard jokes about organ procurement in Asia but honestly never thought it was a legitimate practice that happened on a massive scale. More so  just the “get too drunk with strangers wake up in a bathtub of ice” type thing, ha. 

• Like 1

I think it's probably pretty close to what happens in North Korea that none of the rest of the world is "allowed to know about."

I agree about the Alex Jones thing, I don't know if he's been saying anything about it because I don't follow/watch Alex Jones, but I can only assume that he was calling this out a long time ago amidst people calling him a crazy conspiracy theorist. 

• Like 1

Anyone that called him a nut for these claims is a bit silly as this has been open source since I was at university doing my undergrad, which was early 2000s (had the misfortune of having to read about what they were doing to Falun Gong back then, actually saw pics of open surgery torture, etc.).

Can't recall how long ago, must be at least 5 years now, but some provincial level officials were arrested for it (cops, judges, prison wardens, hospitals, etc. it was a whole fucking system). I can understand that the average person may not know about it but the info would only have been a google search away if anyone wanted to fact check an accusation.

Many Chinese embassies and consulates will have permanent Falun Gong protests out the front where they will have horrifying pics to show if anyone wants a dose of misery.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

9 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Anyone that called him a nut for these claims is a bit silly as this has been open source since I was at university doing my undergrad, which was early 2000s (had the misfortune of having to read about what they were doing to Falun Gong back then, actually saw pics of open surgery torture, etc.).

Can't recall how long ago, must be at least 5 years now, but some provincial level officials were arrested for it (cops, judges, prison wardens, hospitals, etc. it was a whole fucking system). I can understand that the average person may not know about it but the info would only have been a google search away if anyone wanted to fact check an accusation.

Many Chinese embassies and consulates will have permanent Falun Gong protests out the front where they will have horrifying pics to show if anyone wants a dose of misery.

In the United States, this information isn't published, or acknowledged regularly in the main stream media and goes ignored for the most part. There's bee a few main stream "investigative journalism" stories here and there touching on this subject, but nothing with any definitive proof, and nothing that has gained any traction/resonated with the U/.S. audience.

Apparently Alex Jones constantly mentions this, as he's mentioned pedophile rings connected to people with wealth/power (along with alien lizard people). The fact that this time he's proven right again isn't all that important. The importance lies in the comedic value, the irony of the conspiracy theorist being correct the entire time is hilarious. In a way this also shows just how incompetent the mainstream media is.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Just now, Dirty_habiT said:

I think the lesson Alex Jones could learn is that he should work on his delivery.  When you start making spit fly and your voice is raised, certain folks tend to shut down and stop listening..... including those that may have agreed with what you're saying.

It's better with the crazed eyes, and occasional flying spit IMO. To me Alex Jones is like the WWF of journalism. If he stopped taking off his shirt and yelling, like if he tried crossing the line from entertainment, into "credible mainstream journalism" his entire core audience moves on. Sort of like what would happen in "professional wrestling", if they tried actually "wrestling professionally". Some actually believe every word of it, but I suspect most people like myself love it for the pure entertainment value, and the occasional irony every time he's right about something.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

I don't believe that we are worse bs. We used to throw babies away at birth. Greek anyone? We've been terrible since day one. As for the media not being what it was supposed to be? The media started real wars with fake reports. C'mon the media was started by mother fuckers hell bent on making money. Media has always been a read between the lines. We idealise the past way too much. 

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, IOU_ONE said:

I don't believe that we are worse bs. We used to throw babies away at birth. Greek anyone? We've been terrible since day one. As for the media not being what it was supposed to be? The media started real wars with fake reports. C'mon the media was started by mother fuckers hell bent on making money. Media has always been a read between the lines. We idealise the past way too much. 

I'd say when it comes to tolerance for purely offensive/occupation wars, and things like torture being basically legal now were in pretty bad shape. There are force feeding tubes being shoved down sinuses/throats as we speak, flying robots dropping $80k precision guided explosives on children in non-war zones, and all types of shit popping off now that would have never flown back in the day. There was much more resistance to entering wars, invading other nations, and much less that the Federal government could get away with in that sense. That's not to say things were more ideal in the big picture, FDR had virtually no resistance putting Klan members in the supreme court, building concentration camps for Japanese, and shit was fucked up back then for sure. I'm just saying it's normal now to hear an increasingly aware, unconcerned, and desensitized public ignore things like torture, foreign occupations, etc. We haven't fixed everything, and for sure have slipped in some areas since the 40's.

14 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Are you referring to the conversation between Hearst and Remington regards the sinking of the Main in the Cuban war for Independence - "you furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war"? 

There's no need to even dupe the public in this way anymore, it's almost a joke.

image.png.f68110381b7353e10da26a45d9d4cb2b.png

On 11/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Anyone that called him a nut for these claims is a bit silly as this has been open source since I was at university doing my undergrad, which was early 2000s

He’s been labeled a nut job and unfortunately it seems like a lot of people just accept that. I‘Ve looked up a few things he’s mentioned in the past and they were usually legit