2020 U.S. Election

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
59 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Interesting. Not sure if the "off the charts" leading in points comment is suppose to be a sarcastic pun, but this past sat night I was watching one of the MSM nightly news and considering how MSM leans more democratic in favor, the news even admitted that the pole numbers/percentages biden is supposedly leaning raised question if it was even true.  Bring up the same scenario with Hillary four years ago.   The nightly news basically ended the short segment in favor of Trump winning again but didn't directly say it.   

Like I said, interesting.

• Truth 1

34 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Looks like 4chan is saying hunter biden is involved in incest.

They found the same scar on a girl's ankle that he was having sex w/ in videos, to be the scar that is on his niece's (?) ankle.

Not a good look.  That was in the comments section of that link you posted on here the other day @Kults.

I saw. To me that’s a bridge too far without some solid evidence, which i don’t think this is. So I abstained from stating it. 

If he really did fuck his dead brothers kid though... jfc

Even without the incest accusation the rest of this stuff is more than enough to bury him and his pops. 

I just hope if I'm high up on a mountain someday, that I climbed, that people don't speculate that I cheated or somehow did something wrong to someone to get there..... or that because I did something wrong to someone it enabled me to get there.  Just won't have that.

I think there are PLENTY of people working in politics that aren't bad people at all.

I'd love to hear someone tell me about how Trey Gowdy is a cheating lying political asshole.  And if there is anyone here that does  actually believe that, what is it about him that makes him a cheater or a liar, specifically?

I'd be really impressed if anyone could honestly say what Trump has done to lie cheat and steal.  The people I've known that are cheaters/liars don't have bounds, they don't decide when enough is enough... they lie to the greatest extent possible whenever it's convenient and can be gotten away with.  This type of behavior is not what I see in Trump at all.  He didn't even accept the presidential pay check.  That is NOT something a cheater/liar does.

This whole "Trump is a racist, because he just is." stuff is a lot of bullcorn if you ask me.  Nobody that I've heard that hates him can say what it is that he's done that they don't like..... or at least nothing rational or true.

• Props 2

@Dirty_habiT I'll try to make it quick and to the point.   That's the problem, most people rather cut corners or cut people out of the any means necessary because its easier to do than have integrity, honest hard work.  And let's face it, it true, its tougher and takes more brains to go the honest hard working route.  Lie cheat and steal is too easy.  So regardless of the truth and how honest to achieve something there is always going to be those who think you got there in there way.  

So like you, I'd call them out to prove it as well, be in my opinion the accuser needs to confirm this is the case to make it valid.  Right?  

• Like 1
  • Props 1