krylon outlawed?

cool ra-ul

ight. i was goin to visit my local mom and pops hardware to pick up some wire cutters and gloves and i look over and the owner (a good friend o mine) was rushing to put away all the paint and etch behind the counter in a glass display case. puzzled i asked why he was doing this. he said that his as well as other stores in that strip were hit with acid and paint tags from his store (he picked up a empty can that had his pricing gun sticker on it). WTF MAN! now i gotta be 18 to buy paint!?

do u guys have a problem with toys makin shit heated/ restrictions on buyin paint?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You should be thankful that you had this long before the restrictions set in. They have been locking up paint for years in this town. And if you are such good friends with the owner have him kick it to you anyway. I am assuming that he doesn't realize you are a writer.

Originally posted by cool ra-ul

WTF MAN! now i gotta be 18 to buy paint!?

do u guys have a problem with toys makin shit heated/ restrictions on buyin paint?

hate to break it to you, but there are a million and one places where they dont sell paint to minors...most cities have laws in place that prohibit the sale of spray paint to minors...it think its because of graffiti and huffers specificly...i guess some kids think its fun to damage their brain by inhaling potentially deadly chemicals directly....and then theres those bastards who do graffiti...

about your story...I think its probably a good idea to clean up after yourself...I write in a pretty small community and i just assume people not even knowing where i get my paint or what brand i use... place your empty cans in the proper receptacle... :cool:

all paint in the city is locked up.....i gotta take a 30 min bus ride to the nearest home depots or orchard supplys, but its so chill its usualy worth iit.....today kinda sucked because i took teh 30 minute trip to home depot and only racked one can of paint....sucked mad dick......anyone kno what 211 mean??? after i pocketed the spray can "211" was yelled about 5 times over the PA...and shit like "jose, garden, juanita, electrical 211,211,211" freaked me teh fuck out and i stopped racking!! anyone know what this means??

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

probley that a kid is racking shit, like yourself. if you hear that shit or get any vibe that cats are watching you i usually set the shit back down and bounce. a couple cans isnt worth blowing yourself up.

alll i kno is that home depot is so blown up that its getting harder to rack there....fuckin idiots are tagging in the paint section now....geuss its time for orchard supply out in the boonies

Guest JoeHatesCops

hmmm

ive only racked from home depot once, it was fairly easy, actually every time i get away(ive never been caught racking) I feel like how was it they didnt see me, some stores wont sell you paint, but usually theres a few places that dont care, i usually rack from this small ace hardware, thats has the shittiest collection of paint, but its mad easy, Theyve been onto me for the last year, like they watch me, and I still get cans, because of the layout of the store, they cant see shit and its funny, The closest I ever came to being caught, was I was at an artstore, racking prismas, and my freind had gotten a nice new blackbook, we used the side exit that has a stairway up to the main entrance, and my freind took the blackbook out in the stairway right in front og the camera, im like "shit, you dumbfuck, run" and we got chased, outside of the store but we got away.

Guest YinzerXpress

where im from they are about to put that 18 yr old shit into effect, but it is easy to buy paint still, it just that some toys will nail places where people buy paint and fuck shit up for every one. its like shittin in your own backyard.

Archived