Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

NOW HIRING - 12ozProphet Job and internship opportunities...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
52 minutes ago, misteraven said:

So going to bump this thread...

I had three candidates, including someone with massive experience and contacts that qualified a salaried position all go sideways on me. This whole pandemic has obviously made a mess of shit. Anyhow, I'm going to start talking to some industry people about lining up our next steps since our print shop was setup to be socially distanced from the getgo. I'll also probably put this on social media soon.

So that being said, here's a last chance for the 12oz community to step up and have an early conversation before I open this opportunity up to a far wider demographic. If you or someone you know is interested and has something to contribute, we have a pretty amazing setup that is very well insulated from all that madness out there. Share this thread, tag people and DM me to discuss.

Cheers.

page 2.

Kicking this back up instead of starting a new thread.

Got a few responses last time that looked serious, but seems to have not panned out, so circling back cause things are about to get hectic at our screen printing company.

I'm about to put on blast across social media and other message boards that 12ozProphet is hiring. We're finalizing a major print gig for a very important client and I need to bring some help on board for at least the next 2 - 3 weeks. Those 2 - 3 weeks will be a vetting process for a permanent position. Once we deliver on this gig successfully, there's a packed schedule of projects until at least the end of the year, but things appear to have reached a tipping point, so I'm starting to also look at a new building and installing a second press should things continue.

This being said, I'm looking to bring on some help. Both paid positions and unpaid internships. Unpaid internships will likely include having travel to us covered and will absolutely cover room / board / food. Paid positions will be negotiated based upon experience level and how well this vetting process goes.

Ideally looking for people with screenprint experience, especially on large scale auto setups. Additionally, I need people to assist with staging and logistics, so that means very meticulous and organized. Lastly, could also use general labor, so no experience, just a great attitude and willingness to work hard and help us get shit done. Next step will be to loop back and also bring on at least one full time designer, but that's a little ways off.

If interested, send me a DM here on the board or email using the contact form here: https://12ozcollective.com/contact/ - Please include a contact phone or messeging app handle, relevent info about yourself and experience and any links or anything else that helps us understand why you'd be a great pick. (We'll get more specific as we discuss)

These opportunities are immediate, so we'd ideally be bringing people out as early as next week.

For more info on what we're doing, check out https://12ozcollective.com/

Feel free to share this with people you trust, that you believe will be good candidates.

Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Props 1

I can't wait till i can do my time out there....I'm so fucking hyped

• Like 2

If I'm going, I'm gonna do the internship so i can learn how to use the printing machine and graphic design.

I want to stay for like, 3 weeks. 

• Like 2

Getting crushed over here, which is why I've been MIA for the last couple weeks. We're maybe 30% through this job and though we have a great team, I could definitely use more help. Short term and long term. If interested, shoot me a DM cause eventually we'll dial this in and won't be bringing on more people. Already have 3 people on board from out of state.

Anyhow, its a ton of work but we're crushing over here and its been pretty awesome actually. We have an amazing setup, so if you're looking to get out of whatever bullshit is happening in your town, give me a shout.

Cheers!

• Like 3
  • Props 2

bumping even though it’s stickied 

check out the process, add to your skill set and make some $$$

This is dope. I just wanted to say that I owe whatever career i have today to becoming an editorial contributor to 12ozProphet... The name alone got my foot into the door for my first real editorial internship. Now... I'm a staff writer at a pretty big magazine. Going to share this with my peoples for sure. Shouts out Taylor and Spencer if you still outchea. 

• Props 1