NOW HIRING - 12ozProphet Job and internship opportunities...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting crushed over here, which is why I've been MIA for the last couple weeks. We're maybe 30% through this job and though we have a great team, I could definitely use more help. Short term and long term. If interested, shoot me a DM cause eventually we'll dial this in and won't be bringing on more people. Already have 3 people on board from out of state.

Anyhow, its a ton of work but we're crushing over here and its been pretty awesome actually. We have an amazing setup, so if you're looking to get out of whatever bullshit is happening in your town, give me a shout.

Cheers!

• Like 3
  • Props 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is dope. I just wanted to say that I owe whatever career i have today to becoming an editorial contributor to 12ozProphet... The name alone got my foot into the door for my first real editorial internship. Now... I'm a staff writer at a pretty big magazine. Going to share this with my peoples for sure. Shouts out Taylor and Spencer if you still outchea. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 11:19 AM, leisamp said:

This is dope. I just wanted to say that I owe whatever career i have today to becoming an editorial contributor to 12ozProphet... The name alone got my foot into the door for my first real editorial internship. Now... I'm a staff writer at a pretty big magazine. Going to share this with my peoples for sure. Shouts out Taylor and Spencer if you still outchea. 

Glad we could play a small part in the journey. Thanks for the contributions... Actually been slowly building on ideas to put a new team together.

• Props 1

• misteraven unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...