NSFW - The nastiest and most vile shit you've found online

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to rotten.com to try and catch Epstein autopsy pics a few months back and was bummed to see it’s gone. 

def shouldntve been allowed to visit that site as an 11 yr old on AOL lmao

• Like 1
  • Truth 4

I used to love this shit when I lived in the barracks, now, not so much.

One I remember watching, but can't find now is a video shot at ankle height of an impossibly huge dump, like a basketball worth of shit coming out of the b-hole, and at the end the person puts a cigarette out in it.  Props or shame or whatever to whoever can dig that one up. 

Dr. Drew after dark has a segment where he watches horrific videos of a deviant/sexual nature,  it's fairly amusing.

• LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

I used to love this shit when I lived in the barracks, now, not so much.

One I remember watching, but can't find now is a video shot at ankle height of an impossibly huge dump, like a basketball worth of shit coming out of the b-hole, and at the end the person puts a cigarette out in it.  Props or shame or whatever to whoever can dig that one up.

Could it possibly be a flashback of a hearty mre log from a mission to the barrack shitboxes...?

• LOL! 2

28 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

@LUGRNo, but I do have a story with pics about a solid  turd the size of a Gatorade bottle for another time. Ill have to dig out an old hard drive. We called it the wishing turd and people were tossing coins on it. 

How many courics do you estimate?

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I went to rotten.com to try and catch Epstein autopsy pics a few months back and was bummed to see it’s gone. 

def shouldntve been allowed to visit that site as an 11 yr old on AOL lmao

The reason i learned to refresh my browser history was the assbeatibg i got at like 9 for getting caught looking at roten.com's halloween thread.... Lmao

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Man that's fucked

I remember a similar fly story about this girl with maggots in her coochie but it was just some fiction 

That cartel video of the guy skinned alive and the cut out his heart , I think it was the son of the dad and made the other one watch