WHALE-DOGS

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty amazing.  I think we're finding that animals are a whole lot smarter than people think they are.... they're just not able to tell us with their vocal chords or write it down w/ a pen.

And to think, some dipshit is probably going to spear this guy to make some lipstick or some chinese boner pills like they do w/ the rhino horns.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

There were two or three places that had horse on the menu too. Couldn’t get one of em to sell to me though. Were always “out” but I think they just didn’t wanna sell to the white guy. 

had the same problem with fugu. Searched and searched and kept getting turned away. You can tell the places who serve it because they have a flag outside with a puffer fish on it. Finally got lucky deep in an alley in Hiroshima (no homo). Was unremarkable, sadly. 

• LOL! 1

"According to the Ministry of Health, even today half of all food poisoning deaths in Japan come from eating blowfish. In a typical year, some 50 people suffer fugu poisoning in around 30 incidents, some of which result in fatalities. (There are also cases of fugu poisoning in Taiwan, where a total of 11 people died in 15 incidents taking place from 1991 to 2011.) Blowfish contain tetrodotoxin, which causes symptoms of numbness and paralysis 20 minutes to three hours after ingestion. These spread to the whole body, in serious cases leading to death by respiratory failure. People take their life in their hands when eating fugu"

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 8:57 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Call me a crunchy granola hipster all y’all niggas want but mothafuck a exotic food eating. I’m not eating no gahd damn whale, no horse, bear, none of that shit breh. 

What updoe @DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER!

Lol.  I'm crunchy like that too.  I don't get into weird shit.  Ya'll want to hear some weird shit about my food pickiness?  I won't eat chicken off the bone.  The only chicken we buy here at the house is chicken tenderloins, and I remove the tendon out of them with the back side of a chef's knife.

Biting into any weird chicken meat shit instantly makes me lose my appetite.  I don't eat dark meat either..... and I typically won't eat chickn from any restaurants either.... for this reason.

Yep.... I'm weird about that shit.  With that said, I make some of the illest chicken nuggest possible.

• Like 1

So my dog, pictured below, when he's ready to play, he lets you know by getting his ball and throwing it upwards in the air.  He actually will start playing fetch with himself, it's pretty hilarious.  Anyway, my gf is on her yoga mat doing her stretches..... and he always messes with her like it's a 2 person activity.  I just watched him drop the ball on her face while she was laying down.... and earlier he threw the ball at her vagina.  She said he really knows how to get her attention.

He's just a dog-dog.  A westie schnauzer mix.... they call him a Wowzer.  He is on the market ladies, so if you are a Wowzer female DM me so I can hook you guys up.

203A21D0-08EA-49C4-AB6E-2BEDC9F44D87.jpeg

B53D92DD-A9DE-4439-8F8C-0427FD6290A0.jpeg

• Props 1

On 11/12/2019 at 10:01 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

Nice.... it almost looks like a tuna or ..... a piranha....  Actually, looks like a long piranha w/ tuna colors.  Never heard of it, but I will keep a lookout for this when I go to Central Markup again.

Pompano :

pompano-teaser_bfb93be01128b0cafae76e309

Piranha:

1200-157279096-piranha-fish.jpg

Tuna:

tuna-fishing-in-louisiana.jpg

I doubt they will have them. Your best bet is catching them yourself. Tastiest fish out there, good luck.

Edited by LUGR