juanchy15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

How is the scene there for illegal stuff- do the cops care?

Depends on the spot. A positive thing is that there's not such thing as a vandal squad, so in that sense it's pretty chill comapred to other places. We didn't ask for permission in most of the pictures I posted here and we managed to paint lots of those spots without police stopping by. If the spot doesn't really looks like you shouldn't be painting there they won't stop to ask if you have permission or not. Major issue to paint here in South America is not being robbed or shot, rather than police catching you.

On consequences of being arrested, I've been catched few times, both being under age and also now as an adult, without major consequences other than having all my stuff confiscated and a record of the "fault" each time, however I have friends who have been prosecuted and they had to do community service, like cleanning the streets, and you can't leave the country until you complete the days of work you have to pay. But you have to attract some attention to finally get prosecuted, you have to really piss off people.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

This shit is fire. 

The small cat hollow you can see on the right side of the piece at the right, that we left untouched, and also you can see it in few other pieces, belongs to a friend who was shot dead while painting. The ones we don't cover are the ones done by him of course.
If you happen to understand some spanish you can read about it. Some news about it:
https://ladiaria.com.uy/politica/articulo/2019/2/justicia-investiga-asesinato-del-grafitero-felipe-cabral/
https://reportesuy.com/2019/02/20/mataron-al-artista-grafitero-felipe-cabral-aparecio-con-un-tiro-en-la-cabeza-cuando-pintaba-un-muro/

This are some of his pieces:
0002249358.webp.fbd743a9c7009d7dcd6eb257b871d083.webp

46174604_234101904148753_2147240197677886991_n.thumb.jpg.0d82c09421436e94f534aeebfbdb685e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...