phoenix writers

sound

i cruise through phoenix a lot on my way to California...i saw "ynot" up quite a bit....i saw him up on a grandstand outside of Phoenix in Avondale...i also saw him up in my hometown in southwest Colorado...i got up next to him...anyone know this guy? i was stoked to see out of town writers gettin up around my area... word to phoenix writers...stay up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dauwckauwck

I used to live in phx in the early 90s I wrote chek at the time (i know , I know) but while i was done there i met some very cool heads that were crushing regualarly I lived at central and thomas The kids that i knew wrote Hoser, Nuse, Key, Sloke, I would like to know if anyone has any info on how these kids have evolved throughout the years.......hit a post and i will chek back.

Guest Media OEC

I don't know live in AZ but I know alot about it seeing as my boy Chidester moved there a while back. PA= most up. I like a lot of Pez, Level, Rawb, Move, Gnes, The mac, you now I've seen there shit the most amoung mnay other quality writers from the ares. Props up: AZ heds

• 1 month later...
Guest dauwckauwck

92-94??????

does anyone from phx remember nuse or sloke or hoser????? those were the days.... smokin mad dirt weed and crushin central fuck long time ago......if anyone has any clue on those old heads tell em the homie chek wants to get a hold of them!!!!!!!!!

as far as my graffiti drenched brain can remember is the UK boys like Cese, Usce, Etc and those kids i saw a lot of old TCBK and OTB around 95 ish but for Hoser, Sloke or Nuse i dont know anthing about them or havent even heard about them maybe ill ask some of the older heads around town cuz i didnt really start painting till like 97

Archived