War in the middle east and intervention debate

Hua Guofang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.png.3be220951a224e437ad6a1300b19809f.png

Based^^^

Except he had 4 years to do it, and was attempting to use it as a bargaining chip to keep his power. He added 4 additional years and continued the expenditure of tens of billions, to hundreds of billions, of dollars. 

Pulling out of Syria left the Kurds, our once upon a time allies in the Middle East, at the whim of Turkish forces, who immediately began bombing. Trump having business interests, Trump Tower, in Istanbul, to me, is clear conflict of interest. The Turkish regime benefitted from our severed ties with the Kurds, and i have a hard time imagining Trump didn't benefit from appeasing Erdogan. 

Trump can fuck off with his pseudo-righteous nonsense, haha.

I caught Biden’s speech today. He was answering questions that weren’t even asked only to be callled out on it by an  NPR reporter of all people, to which he replied “Oops my bad, I misheard the question.”

grandad needs to turn his fucking hearing aides up.

• LOL! 4

12 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I caught Biden’s speech today. He was answering questions that weren’t even asked only to be callled out on it by an  NPR reporter of all people, to which he replied “Oops my bad, I misheard the question.”

grandad needs to turn his fucking hearing aides up.

I love how they straight up chop questions he stumbled on out of the taped interview too

https://news.yahoo.com/abc-accused-misleading-edit-biden-154644037.html

• Truth 1

@Kults I was thinking to myself today if they would have read some of his answers in Rick Sanchez’s voice you wouldn’t have been able to tell if they were quotes from the show or not. Especially the one where he was talking about Afghanistan being a catastrophe if we pulled out 15 years ago or another 15 years in the future.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@Kults I was thinking to myself today if they would have read some of his answers in Rick Sanchez’s voice you wouldn’t have been able to tell if they were quotes from the show or not. Especially the one where he was talking about Afghanistan being a catastrophe if we pulled out 15 years ago or another 15 years in the future.

theyre all idiots but he’s a special kind of over the hill. frankly i’m amazed he’d lasted this long without being removed. then again, look who we have up north.. it ain’t much better 

our election is next month and he’ll win again. for the third time now. it’s insane 

3D8E1274-4448-4AD2-B6FF-C4A4891FCCC7.gif

3571CA64-5DA9-4420-83BF-BE9250870F12.gif

• Truth 2

• 3 weeks later...

Taliban navy flexing it's new anti-aircraft ships, patrolling near the cliffs overlooking toilet water bay in Afghanistan.

image.thumb.png.a71a5d309db3559f97c254f3e56edb82.png

Apparently the greedy ass U.S. Navy made arrangements to remove it's own equipment when it withdrew, unlike the more generous, and well organized branches.

(+1 for U.S. Navy)

Edited by Mercer
coherent english

20 hours ago, metronome said:

Have to imagine what it would feel like to be on a warship and seeing a rubber ducky dingy fire an RPG at you.  Like Fortnite leaking into reality or something.

In all honesty I'd find it infuriating. Imagine sitting on a multi million/billion dollar high tech war ship, and a couple of (barely above cave man status) fighters could just fuck your entire day by using your own rules of engagement against you, in a stolen swan shaped paddleboat, with less than $100 worth of kit.

Although it would be somewhat hilarious if you're given the green light to engage first, so you spared a boat or two after the initial volley, just to watch them try to paddle retreat for their lives with machine gun fire inching closer behind them.