⚠️GAME: Franklin County Still

Ko SprueOne

Rival plots, schemes, and attacks in running Shine Hooch.

Battleship was a board game with ship pieces that the players place into locations on the plot board and don't move around. These locations were concealed from the opponent. No part of a ship may hang off the edge of the board. Ships may not overlap each other. No ships may be placed on another ship. Each strike was called out by grid coordinates. One turn at a time.

To keep this actually manageable, this is a 2 player game. One opponent against another one opponent. However, many 2 player games can be active at the same time. The easiest way to manage this is to pay attention to their specific opponent's strikes.

This thread is in an open public forum so any registered member can post whatever is within the forum moderator's interpretation of the forum rules or just watch the battle. This all can be done in PM or email, I know, but I think it's much better with all the action in public view.

I've played this game in another forum and it worked but went on much longer than expected, 4 weeks. That is why I've reduced the plot field to 36 squares. This may still go on for days. There are many members in different time zones and some (myself) don't have social internet access at work during the weekday.

Still = 4 plots
Still = 3 plots
Bridge = 3 plots
Runner = 1 plot
Runner = 1 plot

This is all honor system of course and since there is no pay ins or pay outs, there isn't any benefit in cheating.
What's your opinion on this? Worth trying?

12ozBtlShp_Box-Art.jpg

12ozBtlShp_playboard.jpg

12ozBtlShp_playboard_ships.jpg

12ozCH0_Moonshine_plot-pieces.jpg

12ozCH0_plotboard-grid_6X6.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.