Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agt. Adopus

¨¨``''°ºO•> |- ©hÏ©ägö Pä®T 2 -| <•Oº°''˜¨¨

Guest Agt. Adopus
Guest Agt. Adopus
Guest Agt. Adopus

indeed it does, but the buff is a bitch!

syrak is one crazy guy that guy busts out the cans in broad daylight when everyone is looking that guy gets up A LOT buds n shark get up a lot here on the south side whats up with war and and that abttle they are having?? whats that other crew they are having it with? cw? wc? adopus made fun of me for jackin flicks n i gave props then he goes n jacks flicks from the same place?? ummmmm ok

Guest Agt. Adopus

Yes Sect, I'm aloud too. You're not.

-Yours oh so truly | adopusHIPOCRITEoner

Guest Undefined©

Yeah your right Sect. Adopus made fun of me too... I almost cryed it was so upsetting... He really hurt my feelings..... I tryed to tell Ms. Jenna but she was too busy calming Jimmy down after Adopus slammed his eye in a hook in the girls coat room. It was a bloody mess. He's such a meanie....

Guest professor poopatronic

cool post, and by the way it's i raped your mother today not i raped girlfriend today

Guest defyone
Originally posted by Agt. Adopus

indeed it does, but the buff is a bitch!

why would you care? you dont bomb ;)

Originally posted by Undefined©

Yeah your right Sect. Adopus made fun of me too... I almost cryed it was so upsetting... He really hurt my feelings..... I tryed to tell Ms. Jenna but she was too busy calming Jimmy down after Adopus slammed his eye in a hook in the girls coat room. It was a bloody mess. He's such a meanie....

you are just mad because i kicked your dog in the throat i hope the internal bleeding took a while...... how about you go watch some nascar or "wrastlin" hick....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

factag1.JPG

(the buddy holly sticker)

wish i hadnt lost my cricket flicks.

hey, post more if you got more of his and NEVER's wheatpaste stuff.

thanks, peace.

I dont know who this is...

i know who itsi s... its this lil gay kid that jocks this kid bcuz

ahhaha ;)

Guest defyone
Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Defy, I caught one of your etch baths in Konosha Wisconsin yesterday. Konosha sucks.

ahhh.... me and my etch :love:

Guest Agt. Adopus
Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

i know who itsi s... its this lil gay kid that jocks this kid bcuz

ahhaha ;)

Go do more marker tags on stop signs through out Evanston asshole...And cut your tounge from your mouth to save your self further embarrassment.

lol .. how bout we cut your tongue off too .. but for a different reason .. to keep your lil ass from gettin hurt hehe...

its funny when people cant take jokes... oh .. and find a stop sign that i got a tag on ..

oh and dont hate on evanston .. cuz you cant give one reason why you do besides the fact that everyone else does...

99% of the people who hate on evanston ahve never painted in evanston .. a lot of dope writers came from evanston .. pose kize tar

oh and .. on that note.. defy dont hate on evanston .. you where in an evanston crew.. (1up) oh .. and your in a new evanston crew (tAw) ...

shut your mouth before your put further thought into what your saying.. i was just joking... but if you cant take a joke.. imma just have ta educate you!

peace

Mr.B

Guest PinkJelly

hey nuke, thanks for getting me banned. asshole.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this