Stories from when you were in high school.

Dirty_habiT

I did (I think we all did) a lot of stupid, crazy, fun stuff in high school.  I'll share some stories that may be entertaining to you all, but I'm interested more in hearing your stories.

What are some of your best stories from when you were in high school?  Fights, girls, boys, teachers, skipping, etc..... those are the stories I want to hear about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You guys are going to make me go first, I see.

A few years after I first met my new step brothers, one is about 10 months younger than me, they moved in with us and the one close to my age started going to the same school as me.  He had smurf blue "hansen" hair.  Straight... you know mmm bop.  But, you would be mistaken to think my brother was a "freak" or anything like that at the time.  As a young child, before I knew him, him and his brother were put through some sort of martial arts classes to the point that they had both achieved the highest belts.

Anyway, so my brother, being the new kid with blue hair, got messed with a few times.  This one time, a kid was talking trash to him in math class.  My brother, as he tells it, was reserved and told this kid if he wanted to do something then meet him at Sub Way after 5th period.  So we get to SubWay first after school.  The kid and his small entourage of friends comes marching across the grass towards SubWay.  The kid takes the first hit on my brother because my brother is telling him to take the first hit.  Immediately after that my brother wraps him up into position to power bomb him onto the cement.

giphy.gif

For the uninitiated.  The kid senses danger and is holding on to the back side of my brother's knees for dear life as my brother is basically trying to lift the guy and pry him from holding onto his knees.  Anyway, it didn't work out.... he didn't kill that kid on the cement that day w/ a WWF wrestling move, but he did proceed to beat the snot out of him as the kid attempted to block his face.  I say kid, we were all kids.  The hall monitor and the school cop are seen walking across the same grass towards the street to cross and come to Subway, so I'm like, "brother it's time to go, the cop and the hall monitor are coming."  He let's dude up and we walk off fast through the woods, our normal smoking weed route to get home.

The next day we're at school on break for lunch, and the hall monitor comes outside to the park where everyone hangs out.  "Hey you........ with the blue hair.... come with me to the office."

Lol, my brother got caught the next day for beating this kid silly off campus because of his blue hair.  He got into quite a bit of riff raff like that during our time in high school.  He's definitely very scrappy and a good person to have on your side.

• Like 2

While trolling some super nationalists shortly after 9/11 some friends and I threatened George W. Bush and various other White House staff indirectly in an AOL chatroom. My friend’s family’s internet was shut off within minutes, they received a phone call within the hour saying they were being investigated, and received a formal letter in the mail the next day telling them they were in fact being investigated for the threat and were now on a watch list. 

They weren’t so happy with us. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

Pretty lame story but I grew up in a really small town. Back then, the lottery had a billboard sign that had letters that got slid down into slots to show how much the lottery was at that week. Me and friends use to climb up and swap out the letters.

It being such a small town, there was a gas station/pool hall we would hang out in and listen to people come in buying tons of tickets cause the lotto was at 99 million. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

7 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

While trolling some super nationalists shortly after 9/11 some friends and I threatened George W. Bush and various other White House staff indirectly in an AOL chatroom. My friend’s family’s internet was shut off within minutes, they received a phone call within the hour saying they were being investigated, and received a formal letter in the mail the next day telling them they were in fact being investigated for the threat and were now on a watch list. 

They weren’t so happy with us. Haha. 

Fr? Same shit happened to a friend of mine. Except they came all the way to Canada to get him. Took his PC and he was blacklisted for a long ass time. Every time he traveled he’d have a hard time. It was also Bush Jr

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, diggity said:

Pretty lame story but I grew up in a really small town. Back then, the lottery had a billboard sign that had letters that got slid down into slots to show how much the lottery was at that week. Me and friends use to climb up and swap out the letters.

It being such a small town, there was a gas station/pool hall we would hang out in and listen to people come in buying tons of tickets cause the lotto was at 99 million. 

I was about to share this stupid story but figured i’d see how this thread played out..

some friends and I walked around a couple neighborhoods gathering all the “Vote for (whoever)” signs and stuck them all on one random lawn. The homeowner was apparently furious and called the police and it ended up in the newspaper, ha. 

• LOL! 2

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

Fr? Same shit happened to a friend of mine. Except they came all the way to Canada to get him. Took his PC and he was blacklisted for a long ass time. Every time he traveled he’d have a hard time. It was also Bush Jr

No shit.. It was pretty wild, we thought it was all jokes or coincidence at first until the phone call came in, and then the letter, and then the local police visit on behalf of the feds.. nothing ever came of it because it was hollow threats by a bunch of dumb teenagers, but needless to say we were all in a lot of unofficial “serious” trouble, haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

One day my friend and I were meeting a friend of his to go steal a WRX. First and only time i had ever legitimately planned to steal a car, they had stolen a few prior. This particular friend was from a part of the city where it’s always joked about that kids knew how to and stole cars at very early ages.  

We were walking around waiting for it to get dark to go boost the thing and one of my friends mother spotted us. She HATED the kid i was with, and i guess rightfully so. She ripped a U-Turn on a dime and came at me like the mom from hell screaming for me to “get in the fucking car.” I put up a fight but eventually got embarrassed and basically dragged into the car, haha. 

They ended up stealing that car and got in a chase. According to my friend they eventually ditched the car while it was rolling and took off running, barely getting away. Don’t think they actually stole any more cars after that. 

• LOL! 1

Summer before senior year, go to a party with a bunch of hood rat friends, some kid starts yelling some racist shit and the homies are about to check kid, all of a sudden I’m watching myself barge through the crowd and crow hop into 2 piecing that loser. Knocked him out people clapping, I knew his girlfriend from the neighborhood and she walked up to me during the 15 seconds kid was unconscious. He gets up and sees us standing together, takes one step forward starts crying and goes over to a huge mirror and starts punching it, blood everywhere all over everyone everything, the owner of the house drags kid out in the street, his girlfriend comes home with me, but here’s the kicker, one the homies puked on her on the way home. I still vividly lol at that shit.

• LOL! 1

I remember in the 9th grade this dude in a wheelchair was in my gym class everyone was  shooting hoops but when I was shooting he would wheel over there and get the ball and I was converting probably 60 percent out to 30 feet but all of a sudden, like, a power came into me and something was guiding my mind and I looked at homie in the wheelchair and could see like his soul or some shit I'm not ashamed to say that I loved my fellow man then and felt heartache at his condition in that moment then a voice told me that I know what to do and I called him over there and he came over there. Brehs, this will sound crazy but it is 100% true I gave him one karate chop on his lower back and then he got up and walked for the first time in fifteen years! That was the first time that the power had entered into me kind of like the golden glow and I don't need to tell ya'll that----that was a pretty crazy day after seeing that shit

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 5

Crashed a house party. White kids said some anti Mexican shit. Me and the homies got rowdy and got ejected. Proceeded to throw rocks through all windows and turn on garden hoses full blast and toss in busted living room windows. 

Proceed to dui the fuck away. 

Ended in cop chase with dogs I got away from. 

• Like 4

I was a fucking maniac in high school. I got a grip of god damn stories. I'll give you a party story to start.

Backstory, I was well connected and could get anything I wanted and i used my status to fuck whoever. So my ex dumps me and I'm a little heartbroken. I go onto a coke and molly fueled rage with a group of girls that were friends but all at different times in one day. So girl one comes over, we smash, she starts crying cause she just cheated on her boyfriend. Fuck it that's not my problem so I boot her out. Girl2 comes I'm even more inebriated and I get the camera out. Molly makes me puke all over her back she gets upset and bounces. Girl 3 comes and I caught my second wind I dont remember much of it until the morning when my sister walks in to check up on me. Theres empty bottles, coke mirror, a bunch of pills on the floor, I'm naked on the floor, girls naked in my bed, puke on the counter. My sister damn near had a heart attack. Get to school on monday these 3 bitches told each other. Guess some of them caught feelings and they stopped being friends. Even to this day they're no longer friends. 

• LOL! 2

4 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Wow man, got away from the dogs!  That's impressive.  I watch a ton of LivePD and people don't often get away from dogs.

@misteraven

Hopping fences back yard to back yard all the way down the block and then another. 

Not much happened at my school.

Once we turned on all the gas taps in a science lab and all laid on the floor, teacher came in and freaked out and ran to get a year head, we opened windows and all just sat there normally.

A girl poured paint stripper on a teachers car.

Some random dude walked into the school and threw a brick into the playground and fucked up some kid in my year.

Kids in my year cut the brakes on a teachers motorbike.

Yay for the UK hahahaha

• LOL! 1

Since the words HIGH School are in the thread title... The first time I got 'dusted' was in high school. A couple buddies and myself smoked out in the morning. Hopped in the car feeling stoned like regular stoned on the way to school. He parks in the middle of the street and we get out all normally. Then turn around and realize that sht and he goes back and parks next to the curb.  

We get to our different classes a few minutes late so everyone looks at you walking into class and I'm trippin' balls over here. Luckily for me, my first class was AG(riculture). Way out in the field at the far corner of the campus. The class was a double wide trailer type next to the greenhouse. The teacher is in front of the class reading from a seed-family-history journal* but his voice is coming from the book, not his face. I'm starting to realize this aint no ordinary bud I smoked. Some of my classmates are stoners and notice me looking all wound up and keep me cooled out and grounded.

By lunch time it's all over and I catch up with the driver this morning and he related a similar experience I had but he kept his cool and made it through. Unfortunately our third, first timer associate, didn't fair so well. She wigged out in class and her parent were called to bring her to the hospital. She had to live in one of those youth group homes until she was 18. We were already seniors so it was for several months.

I know, no spectacular climactic ending or car chases or police dogs and sht but that's one of my HIGH school stories.

* I wonder what the title of that book was. In hind site now, that would be an interesting read.

• Like 3

I have plenty of stories i’m just trying to not takeover the thread, haha.

One story that didn’t involve me, but happened in my school/shop (i went to a vocational school,) was this racist white kid called a black dude the n-bomb.. dude put the white kids face through one of those old school windows with the wire through them. His face looked like Jim Carey in the Cable Guy doing the Silence of the Lambs thing.. 

A5C8B3AA-B213-47CF-AE9D-77AAC4FAB17E.jpeg.134bc9d908a3846b57f067a202d888c6.jpeg

little but of an exaggeration, but his face was really fucked up, haha.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 1

10th grade. 2000 maybe early 01🤔

Teck decks were poppin hard and remedial whatever class I can’t remember was for fucking off in the back with the skate rat homies.  

I was in metal shop at this time and hadn’t officially started skateboarding yet. Without many friends I decided it would be a sick move to build a rail for said teck deck sessions🤣. I build said rail (or at least what I considered to be one at the time) and as I’m standing there admiring it’s beauty thinking of the good times I’ll have with new buddies I get a tap on the shoulder. Some cornball assistant teacher is standing there with his hands on his hips looking all extra. 

Dude accuses me of making a “shank.” 

I protested this ridiculous garbage and the motherfucker snatches it out of my hand and tells me to gtfo straight to the principals office. I’m in there all of 5 minutes before all the calvaries come in like the board of “you’re in deep shit” and start in with the questions. Teck deck rail on the table. 

Apparently, t.a. claimed to have over heard me having a back and forth with another kid about something stupid. Harmless Jokingly shit like “ima fuck you up keep playing with me, man” and took it serious enough to monitor my metal working. The bastard said he thought I was making something to stab the other kid. Dudes in the office weren’t hearing me at all and I was put on possible expulsion pending s hearing. After around a little under month they dropped the whole shit and I returned to school known as the dude who almost stabbed some other kid. 

All for a teck deck rail just just trying to fit in😔 

• Props 3
  • LOL! 2