another RI post

i'mlost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

read myreason for painting that roof and youll understand whyipaintedthe reason i did, merzcouldburn me in real paintinghedidfucking silver straightletters if that burns mystraight letters thats opinion... the reason its a spot jockis because noone wouldve hit it unless i did... every older writer i talked to never even saw it until i hit....

you kidsarefunny yougo from one minuteyelling about riding dicks because the writer is unpopular or too popular to riding someones dick...

the reason i left ri was because of school and politics... and i am so glad i left...

and if you are agreeingwith doctorfuckpatient he cant leave a name and so only bydeciphering his little group home clues id call him the rat sperm or on a similar level.... a little bitch that cant leave a real name.

there is some newer stuff in theboston post... the neweststuff is in film rolls.

yes its dune no its not vault........... he was down here for a month or too over a summer(risd summer session 98') near this piece @ the same spot you'll find some caype

(tv crew boston) stuff they were painting together quite often......

jeez i thought i answered this question like a week ago .. i guess people don't read posts

gearhead

Rookie

yo nice kid........ the piece you didn't have a name for is dune floe crew boston .. although i have no idea if he is still @ it ....that piece is a few years old.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived