Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

My car is the worst car.

Recommended Posts

ok yeah great, wonder why im posting at 804 am on a sunday? well my homosexual car decided to overheat on my way to finish up my community service hours. and yes i got stranded on a backroad and had to wait outside in the -25 degree weather till the gay thing cooled down to a reasonable temperature then proceed to drive my popsicle ass to a gas station where i wasnt allowed to use the phone and resorted to put in some half assed non working anti freeze and slowly freeze my way home. without completeing my hours. why my truck overheated in -25 degree weather is way beyond me. but fuck im pissed off to the maXX right now. *note the XX in maXX, which therefore denotes the XXtremeness of my anger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by T.T Boy

but fuck im pissed off to the maXX right now. *note the XX in maXX, which therefore denotes the XXtremeness of my anger.

dude , did you just take that from my mentos post ? if not then thats very strange.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: My car is the worst car.

 

Originally posted by ASER1NE

dude , did you just take that from my mentos post ? if not then thats very strange.......

 

 

 

 

 

uhhhhh mentos post? where can i find it? cause id like to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that sucks, my car is about to get fixed after close to two years of busted catalytic converter (which actually wont be getting fixed due to $1000 parts) holes in both mufflers, out of date inspection, two no working door handles on a two door car, having only two 4" speakers to listen to my music on, bent sunroof...yeah, it will be like a new car again....seriously, other than all that the shits is in tip top shape.....

 

i hate cars and on top of that i just got a bunch of foam dust in my eye....dont ask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by boogie hands

that sucks, my car is about to get fixed after close to two years of busted catalytic converter (which actually wont be getting fixed due to $1000 parts) holes in both mufflers, out of date inspection, two no working door handles on a two door car, having only two 4" speakers to listen to my music on, bent sunroof...yeah, it will be like a new car again....seriously, other than all that the shits is in tip top shape.....

 

i hate cars and on top of that i just got a bunch of foam dust in my eye....dont ask

 

watchu got? an rx7 or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seppuku

 

watchu got? an rx7 or something?

 

91 corrado....hard to work on and the parts are expensive....love it but i hate it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract

:) fr8o, you gotta live in germany for a couple of years bro,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×