My car is the worst car.

T.T Boy

ok yeah great, wonder why im posting at 804 am on a sunday? well my homosexual car decided to overheat on my way to finish up my community service hours. and yes i got stranded on a backroad and had to wait outside in the -25 degree weather till the gay thing cooled down to a reasonable temperature then proceed to drive my popsicle ass to a gas station where i wasnt allowed to use the phone and resorted to put in some half assed non working anti freeze and slowly freeze my way home. without completeing my hours. why my truck overheated in -25 degree weather is way beyond me. but fuck im pissed off to the maXX right now. *note the XX in maXX, which therefore denotes the XXtremeness of my anger.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that sucks, my car is about to get fixed after close to two years of busted catalytic converter (which actually wont be getting fixed due to $1000 parts) holes in both mufflers, out of date inspection, two no working door handles on a two door car, having only two 4" speakers to listen to my music on, bent sunroof...yeah, it will be like a new car again....seriously, other than all that the shits is in tip top shape.....

i hate cars and on top of that i just got a bunch of foam dust in my eye....dont ask

Originally posted by boogie hands

that sucks, my car is about to get fixed after close to two years of busted catalytic converter (which actually wont be getting fixed due to $1000 parts) holes in both mufflers, out of date inspection, two no working door handles on a two door car, having only two 4" speakers to listen to my music on, bent sunroof...yeah, it will be like a new car again....seriously, other than all that the shits is in tip top shape.....

i hate cars and on top of that i just got a bunch of foam dust in my eye....dont ask

watchu got? an rx7 or something?

Archived