Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The SHIT you SLEPT on, but now APPRECIATE

RC CARS. Some asshole bought my daughter one for xmas. It’s a little bootleg but hella fun. I forgot all about them from childhood because I thought they were whack. Now I understand what the adult nerds I see gathered around in empty parking lots. Now I want to hit up the legit hobby stores and get myself a serious one that hauls ass. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thermal socks!!! Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but when my feet get cold I pretty much stop whatever I'm doing to go warm up. Thermal socks have been a blessing.

Fat bitches with good jobs.

Cheating on taxes.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

RC CARS. Some asshole bought my daughter one for xmas. It’s a little bootleg but hella fun. I forgot all about them from childhood because I thought they were whack. Now I understand what the adult nerds I see gathered around in empty parking lots. Now I want to hit up the legit hobby stores and get myself a serious one that hauls ass. 

Those fuel powered ones are sik.  Exspensive but get up there in the mph.

• 2 weeks later...

having a fridge that makes ice cubes and iced water.

holy fuck what a game changer for soft drink consumption.. hadnt slept on it before just couldn't imagine owning one.

Also having a heated towel rail in my new house. warm dry towel each day after I leave the shower.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Ice cube maker and ice water is common, but the heated towel rack is some next level lifestyle I have yet to experience.

Congratulations on reaching the next level.

• Like 1
  • Props 1