The SHIT you SLEPT on, but now APPRECIATE

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Bitcoin

Still sleeping on it but i remember first hearing about it when it was still relatively cheap

Same. I think i actually heard about it on here, and it was like cents or a few dollars.. Sure wish i didnt think “that wont go anywhere” and bought some like my gut was telling me to. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Bitcoin

Still sleeping on it but i remember first hearing about it when it was still relatively cheap

Man, I'm saying. I feel like I've missed the boat. 

• Truth 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/3/2019 at 2:55 PM, Mercer said:

Planning all meals out in advance.

FUCK!  I've been trying to do this for what seems like years and I don't know what's fucking me up on it.  I think lack of creativity in the kitchen is the problem.  Can you give us some tips/secrets on this for those of us that want to do it but are not doing it very well?

15 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Just bought a new cordless bandsaw the other day from Milwaukee.  I'm going to give it a name, it's a part of my family now.

One of my coworkers has one, I don't cut metal enough to need more than my sawzall or a hack saw, but they're such a sweet tool when it's needed. 

• Like 1