oroginal posted at true kings, yO!

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone
it upsets me when im going up my nose for a booger and i end up pushing it in that little area where your finger doesnt fit so then i have to go get a rolled up peice of toilet paper and try to snag it with the booger hunter before it goes up into my brain....it sucks too because if you fuck up with the booger hunter that its....game over....you got a booger up near your brain and you cant do shit

word es bounded.

im on to you mister boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest got tha feva

I hate how everytime I clean my ears out, I get carried away and shove the Q tip way too far inside my brain. Which causes a cough that triggers a gag reflex that in turn makes my eyes water and my nose run. The worst part about the whole scenerio is that studies have shown Q tips only push wax further back into your skull and your body produces excess wax to compensate for the missing "healthy" amount that keeps your ears protected from the elements., but even with the knoweldge at hand.. I'm obsessively addicted to "cleaning" my ears everytime I get out of the shower. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyone ever done ear candleing? Now that's the shit..

Prude

Originally posted by got tha feva

I hate how everytime I clean my ears out, I get carried away and shove the Q tip way too far inside my brain. Which causes a cough that triggers a gag reflex that in turn makes my eyes water and my nose run. The worst part about the whole scenerio is that studies have shown Q tips only push wax further back into your skull and your body produces excess wax to compensate for the missing "healthy" amount that keeps your ears protected from the elements., but even with the knoweldge at hand.. I'm obsessively addicted to "cleaning" my ears everytime I get out of the shower. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyone ever done ear candleing? Now that's the shit..

Prude

tt cleans his ears after every shower. actually he cleans them multiple times daily.

Archived