Margaret Leisha Kilgallen 1967-2001

ZENYTH.ASP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one time i was in sf, i was opting to flik some of her work that was being used to advertise some meaningless thing. i was actually more excited to see the ads than i was some graff. after that, the monikers started to roll into town and i was hooked. i feel lucky enough to have witnessed one of her gallery openings. it truly is a sad day. condolences to family

and friends.

live life to the fullest!

I once saw an extremely large mural by Margaret in at a warehouse studio in S.F. It was for the cause after she died that the there was a large gathering there. It was one of the most memorable pieces I have ever seen. She definately is not forgotten. 35

Guest Aroe*ones

Deffinatly another real sad loss.I first learned about her at her show in nyc's Dietsch gallery a few years back.Real good work. Condolences to twist and the fam. Matokie Slaughters!

Guest BROWNer
Guest HOST18 DYM

Margaret Kilgallen Was an amazing artist..these images alone inspire me greatly. I hope to see more pictures on here in the future. Keep this thread bumping.

Archived