ANOTHER CHASE STORY

ASER1NE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in motha fukin DC cops dont give a fuk .

if you get pulled over your hands have to be out the window,

and inside DC and pg county probable cause is actually looked over if guns or heavy drugs are found. Its a fuking joke.I met a hacker who stakes out crooked cops, paid for by the govt .And he told all these fuked up dc laws that cops legally perpatrate.

My technique is simply dressin up like a bum.

Works for gansta's in the hood makin sure you ain't walkin through with more than a dub and makin sure u aint

covrn up any crip or ms13 tags.

i heard about an old dc head who would dress up like a

gay prostitute.Actually puttin the can down turnin around an whistlin at the cop thats passin by askin him if he wants a date.I think it was svev or blur.

Guest willy.wonka

has anybody else been butt-raped and let go?? well that happened to one of my friends.. acutally, i dont really know the guy.. my friend's friend.. yeah

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Mar 12 2005, 11:07 AM

no.

butt that's fucked up!

Ive never been chased or even questioned by police where im from while bombing. one time i was about to park in a parking lot around 2 in the morning after some boys hit the heatest street in the city and the cop did a U turn and started following me when he seen me in the parkin lot. I turned into a lot quick once I seen him U turn and shut off the car and got out as if I was a resident in the motel....

cops are fucking raw ass fags where you guys live though.

last time I got a spotlight shined on me is when i was like six walking home from the store.

Archived