CBD

KILZ FILLZ

My gf and I found a small jar of cbd a few months ago while on a walk. Normally this would be kinda weird but we live in a highly trafficked trendy type of tourist area by the beach. We have found weirder shit. 

I've kept this thing in the medicine cabinet for months, just because, why not. 

FFwd to last Friday - sprain the absolute shit out of my ankle while trying to get my buddies daughter's kite out of a tree. My ankles are fucked from stupid x-games shit growing up in so cal and this ankle was especially fucked last year in a rock climbing accident (shouldve used boot and crutches but I'm a stubborn ass). 

So Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues go by... Get home from work Tues and take off my boots. Ankle was screaming as I sat on couch. Took a shower and saw the cbd thing when I got out. Decided to try it. Rubbed on sore tendons. Weds no pain. 

Was this the result of body healing over multiple days? Plecebo? Cbd works? Who knows. I don't. I thought this shit was a joke. Next time my ankles or knees hurt I'll give it another go. 

Pic related (burner phone photo Qual) :

IMG_20190821_171559_01.jpg

IMG_20190821_171615_01.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty much a body high with benifits. When our city approved it, people new to the product get a rundown on what it is and what it does.

They have drops that go underneath your tongue and when I tried it, my body was stuck to the chair for a couple minutes. All of my joints felt great and felt brand new. While stuck to the chair,  I was embarrassed due to the fact that I couldn't determine whether I was high or numb and my face reactions to the hot chick with anxiety issues were terrible lol she was like "You good?"

Me......"yEAh."

hqdefault(2).jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

See... I dont think cbd is supposed to do that. And I'm all about herb but the issue in texas now is we cant tell if its cbd or weed because the difference is being above .3 THC (I believe) but then how are concentrates handled? I'm about just federal weed decriminalization. Fuck the bullshit.

Some random ass dude who lives in some rich ass enclave just got busted for cbd and their hard-on local LEOs slapped him with a felony. Dude lost his job. Maybe now some rich folk getting railroaded over something super petty will cause some change.

"Not my problem until it hits home" fuck these people and fuck tobacco and rich capitalists investing in the "green rush" who fervently donated to ruin lives over grams.

Edited by pissdrunkwhat?!
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

Cbd works for my anxiety, sleep, and probably other shit I’m not even aware of. It’s a solid alternative to the meds all day. As for pain, I’m not exactly sure but there are a shit load of testaments that swear it helps. I have never been a weed guy either. Very inconsistent with the nuge. Cbd is just the right amount of retard I need to feel right. However, you gotta be real cautious you’re not buying that gas station hemp based trash cause it’s fake news. The real shit is expensive for a reason though. Recently I went to some fancy ass hipster shop owned by some Israeli kid who’s dad probably gave him money to open and he was super chill. So chill he started throwing extras in the shopping spree bag and asked me and my gf if we wanted a pre rolled cbd flower jammer, of course we accepted the offer. Shortly after leaving I decided to spark that shit. It smelled super dank which was a red flag on jump, pulled like a champ and wasn’t giving any immediate indication that it was in fact not weed except the smell, which it  didn’t in the smoke. Slowly I felt the familiar feelings of definitive weed but not entirely. After more time I felt ripped and I’m fairly certain that dude gave us pot. I was pissed. My chick is a giant pothead and thought it was funny. She herself is still undecided on what it was the little Israeli kid gave us.

-CoOL StOrY bRO. 

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 3

CBD has always worked for me. You have to know what you’re getting though. Some CBD has THC, some doesn’t. Some has very small amounts. 

While living in Colorado i would put 100 miles on my bicycle in a weekend easily. I’d come home with sunburns, with leg muscles and joints sore as fuck. I’d take a couple tincture drops, and rub an icy-hot style cream on my skin and i wouldn't feel my sunburn and when i woke up my legs would feel pretty good. I would even use it for mild headaches sometimes. 

I started smoking CBD and taking CBD edibles in the city i’m living in currently (before they made it illegal again) and it would chill me the fuck out pretty quick if i was stressing. 

i have been straight edge my whole life, not even a sip of a beer.  with that said about 4 months ago i hurt my back bad skating, i don't have heath care so i was sticking it out, it got bad enough that i got some cbd rub (specific for back and neck). it took a lot of taking to friends who are into all this type of stuff as well as research. it was a pretty big deal to even take this route given my life choices and me wanting to make COMPLETELY sure i would feel zero "body high" or anything. i rubbed it on my lower back and it helped a lot, and i felt zero anything other then my back being mellowed out. i wouldn't make a habit out of this for every little pain but I'm defiantly a believer... 

end cool story br0...

• Like 2
  • Props 4

4 hours ago, IHATEU said:

i have been straight edge my whole life, not even a sip of a beer.  with that said about 4 months ago i hurt my back bad skating, i don't have heath care so i was sticking it out, it got bad enough that i got some cbd rub (specific for back and neck). it took a lot of taking to friends who are into all this type of stuff as well as research. it was a pretty big deal to even take this route given my life choices and me wanting to make COMPLETELY sure i would feel zero "body high" or anything. i rubbed it on my lower back and it helped a lot, and i felt zero anything other then my back being mellowed out. i wouldn't make a habit out of this for every little pain but I'm defiantly a believer... 

end cool story br0...

Ayyyyye. Look what the cat dragged in...

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 9:30 AM, abrasivesaint said:

I started smoking CBD and taking CBD edibles in the city i’m living in currently (before they made it illegal again) and it would chill me the fuck out pretty quick if i was stressing. 

Can you talk about what was made illegal and why?  I thought you lived in CO where the devil's lettuce is legal.

5 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Can you talk about what was made illegal and why?  I thought you lived in CO where the devil's lettuce is legal.

Nah, sadly i haven’t lived in Colorado in about a year now. Louisiana made it illegal again. Kratom is still legal though so we can feel free to OD on that all we want.  

8 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I knew a kid that did kratom regularly..... he'd always be trying to get rides to the head shop so he could buy some because his gf had the car.  I gave him a ride like once and determined he was pretty tarded and stopped being his friend.

I had no idea you could OD on that stuff though.

Ya, it has opiod properties. When you buy it there’s usually warnings like “dont exceed 5 capsules in a day.” That sort of stuff. I’ve taken it but always small doses 1 capsule a day and such. Usually the calming effect types. I’ve read if you take enough you can get a similar effect to morphine and thats when it gets dangerous obviously, or when mixed with other stuff. 

In low doses the kratom was almost like a strong coffee for me but higher doses it was more like a painkiller.

Luckily I never really got much out of painkillers so I feel lucky for that.

Except back in the day when they would give you that good lean, that shit had me feeling real good but probably because easier to dose and the promethazine potentiated it.

Here I go rambling again

1 hour ago, +plus+ said:

In low doses the kratom was almost like a strong coffee for me but higher doses it was more like a painkiller.

Except back in the day when they would give you that good lean, that shit had me feeling real good but probably because easier to dose and the promethazine potentiated it.

Here I go rambling again

Kratom is on that synthetic heroin shit. Stayed with some folks when i was out in pdx (rip poz) and this one bitch was legit strung out on that stuff 🤣. Every other day she looked worse a worse sending her dude out to the hippy store for that shit. Straight fiend.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, +plus+ said:

Here I go rambling again

I’ve heard of people using it to kick other opiates. 

I have a love for painkillers. After an accident many years ago i was given Dilaudid through a PIC line for a couple weeks. Then Morphine and Oxycodone. Then Oxycodone and Ibuprofen. Then Vicodin and Ibuprofen. By the end, about 1.5 years later, i found myself taking more Vicodin than i probably needed and more often than i should have been, so i flushed it all. The next couple days sucked. Can only imagine what kicking a hard opiate is like. 

Edited by abrasivesaint