Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
abrasivesaint

NFL 2019/2020

15% of the people involved in that contest got wiped out with that Buccaneers win last night. Good thing i changed my mind yesterday and decided Carolina wasn’t a sure thing. 

I think my strategy is bet the obvious teams for the first 3-4 weeks, saving some easy ones for later in the season, and see how these teams come together as the season moves forward. 

9C965706-E45C-47A6-B41E-855766CB4A0F.thumb.jpeg.1c222857edaca72d0fe1aa86e3931df8.jpeg

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a feeling a decent amount of people are dropping from this thing quickly. I see small percentages banking on teams i wouldn’t bet on. 

It appears from the 9577 participants we’re already down to 6042 after week one and factoring in that Panthers win last night. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

On 9/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Caesars odds now show Pats as favorite to win SB..... 😕

Did he intentionally tank his time in Oakland? 

clearly... he was like fuck this place, I'm trying to win a SB... pretty good timing with the rape allegations now though.... she prob a pats hater like the rest of the US...   

also this thread used to be in chan0 back in the day.... 

Edited by IHATEU

@IHATEUyeah, that was before the forum was split. Now there are entertainment, news, style etc sections. All the music threads used to be in Ch 0 too for example. 

• Like 1

Man, glad i picked the Saints and Texans early on in that contest because things aren’t looking so hot for either. 

Edit: meaning i feel like that Texans game should not have been that close at all, and obviously Brees’ hand. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

On 9/17/2019 at 7:59 AM, abrasivesaint said:

Rough season to be a QB apparently, haha. 

guess you didn't watch the patriots game then... 

😏

6 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

guess you didn't watch the patriots game then... 

😏

I actually couldn’t! I was on the road and NFL app wasn’t playing the game. 

Brady is excluded though, ha. 

• Like 1

well that was quick... one text about ABs sexual accuser saying she broke and he is outro... 

im not into AB anyhow but i was honestly looking forward to seeing what him and Brady could accomplish... 

5 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

well that was quick... one text about ABs sexual accuser saying she broke and he is outro... 

im not into AB anyhow but i was honestly looking forward to seeing what him and Brady could accomplish... 

I was too. 

I’m curious if that scandal was the only reason. I wonder if its to save an image with Kraft having his little run in with the law as well.. 

Belichick’s press conference was pretty funny. These fools still don’t understand they are dealing with a stonewall when it comes to things he specifically says he will not answer. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bill-belichick-storms-out-of-antonio-brown-question-filled-presser-amid-new-off-field-concerns/