NFL 2019/2020 + off season

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck lol , need to ask the doctors in the fam if they got manning family thank you cards . I wonder if they flip 

raiders skipped town and I only rooted for em due to my pops being a LA Raiders fan . Most my fam are raiders/rams ppl but I aint joining the rams legion . Never switched teams before but I watched the eagles lose to the Seahawks at my cuzzo’s bedside before he passed a week later , gonna root for his team since here on out since he’s a diehard philly eagles fan .

was always hyped on desean Jackson , LB poly brejren and LA bred ! 

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

Edited by luhem
  • Like 1

@KILZ FILLZPsure no one in LA county gets eagles games , there could be some eagles bar or something I’m unaware of but shits changed now since they moved the rams n chargers here . lots of rams/chargers fans now (completely understandable/makes sense)

I think my cuz had some NFL game pass subscription - I’m a bball head so I’m assuming it’s the equivalent of the NBA league pass where they have diff tiers available (either one team/every game or every team/every game for more $ type ish) 

hotdudes.org (this is a legit stream page - I feel like the name has kept them under the radar lmao) would stream the most popular sporting competition at any given time on their site (usually USA sports) . Caught almost every nba game I wanted to watch on there so I’m gonna try again when this NFL season starts . they would choose between the more hyped option if there were two games at the same time iirc

If all else fails I would literally search “reddit nba stream” on google , and I eventually followed the trail to what I was looking for . I’ll do my due diligence when the season starts and seek out who’s running the best no bs NFL live stream - will share it here when I find it cuz I’m sure it’s out there just gotta dig a bit 

• Props 1

• 3 weeks later...