NFL 2019/2020 + off season

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also, this that type of shit where next year they’ll actually try to bring in some reliable receivers, and Brady will go on one last war path. Catch that 7th ting, and be like see yall douchebags later. 

You know he’s pissed about that loss and the whole last half of this season. He probably has his previous rings on a cat o nine tails right now flogging himself in his trophy room. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, where said:

Brady sold his house, not coming back. Chargers, Giants, or Dolphins. The fact that they didn’t have any back to catch that punt was some bullshit. Fuck football. Go Chiefs.

Ya but from what i understand he’s been  looking in Connecticut. I truly don’t think he’s going anywhere just yet. I’d be willing to bet on it. He’s definitely not going to another team. I believe he’ll finish on the Patriots and i’d bet on that too. 

• Like 1

Chargers are still the frontrunner, that raiders scenario would have made more sense when he was under contract or couldda been franchised. Brady might wait until this videotaping investigation is done. As a Pats fan Carr would be better than Stidham or Bortles 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 8:24 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Gruden trades Carr to Patriots for Brady and a draft pick. Pay Brady an incredible amount for a two season contact and win a SB for their new city, Vegas. Meanwhile Belicheck grooms Carr into an all pro QB and he keeps the Pats relevant for another five years

Stamp it

Raiders can easily escape Derek Carr’s contract, if they can land Tom Brady

Mike Florio

February 2, 2020, 12:36 PM PST

If the Raiders want to pursue Tom Brady, it won’t cost much to unload Derek Carr.

Carr, who has a new house in Las Vegas next door to coach Jon Gruden that Brady could buy, has a contract that pays out $18.9 million in 2020 salary. Of that amount, $2.9 million becomes fully guaranteed on the third day of the waiver period, later this week.

But that’s a small price to pay, especially since the offset language in the contract would generate a dollar-for-dollar credit — and if Carr is cut someone else would pay him far more than that. The bigger question is whether Carr would be traded. Given the current quarterback market, $18.9 million becomes a bargain.

The Raiders would take a $5 million cap charge by trading Carr before June 1. As the salary cap busts through the $200 million mark, it’s also a small paper price to pay in order to upgrade from Carr to Brady.

It’s a moot point unless and until: (1) Brady doesn’t re-sign with the Patriots; and (2) Brady chooses to sign with the Raiders. If he does, the Raiders won’t have to think twice about dumping Carr.

https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-easily-escape-derek-carr-203646115.html