Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NFL 2019/2020 + off season

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its pretty fun i wont lie. 41% got dropped from all the weird wins today. A lot of unexpected teams. The changing of the guard in the NFL definitely seems at hand for many teams/Divisions. Had the Dolphins actually held on and the Lions won it would have been 89% that would have got dropped.

Down to about 2800 out of 9500 at week 1. I’m still swinging. Next week choices are looking rough though. I might have to  use an obvious W with the Pats-Redskins. Which is good and isn’t, many people have already used their good choices early on so they won’t have them this week. I think that’s what happened this week. Folks lost all their “safe” bets and are fucked now. Glad i used the Seahawks, because i wouldnt trust them any other games this season that i remember seeing. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

I saw a tweet saying that Garner Minshew career completion percentage is 69.420% right now. 

So I got curious and looked up his career stats on NFL.com 

Screenshot_20191001-191606.png

Unfortunately the math doesn't add up. But pretty damn close! 69.421%

I’ve heard a couple people talking about him like the next big thing.. but that happens every so often. Half the QBs out there were gonna be the next guy but so many have yet to truly step up. They’re all talented and mostly get the job done, but never like break out.

We’ll see though. 

Ive always had a problem with all the blame and praise falling on the QBs though. Without the line they cant get shit done. Without good receivers they cant make completions. Without the creativity of play callers they’re on their own to figure shit out. 

They’re like the heart. It’s the most crucial part besides the brain, but without everything else working to keep it pumping it’s useless. 

Edit: Which is sort of funny because if a persons heart gives out they blame the organ and not the damage they inflected upon it, haha.. so i suppose in the end that comes full circle.

Edited by abrasivesaint

The Redskins have wasted so many QB like that. If Jason Campbell had any kind of stability at OC, QB Coach, HC I think he would've been a lot better than he was. 

I guess itll depend. It doesnt seem like with the way injuries have been going this season there are many teams that could blow away the Pats. With the exception of the Bills in the AFC (and Allen's injury) i think they might just coast through.... obviously Mahomes will be a large factor but who knows

If Edelman goes down I see that offense falling apart. I feel foolish typing that after watching Bradycheck over the last 20 season plug and play whoever but it really seems like 11 is that crucial. 

Edelman is huge. You can definitely see a difference when he’s gone. Him and Brady just have a solid ass connection. I think they’d be alright. Wouldn’t be slaying like usual but who knows, someone might step up. 

The only game i went to in Foxborough was when i was 15. Bledsoe was still the QB and Brady was fresh. Many people believed Brady was no better than dog shit. It was a pre-season game and my fathers friends had season tickets and would give away the pre-season tickets to his close friends. We sat 50 yard line 2nd row behind the Patriots. EVERY man was talking shit to Brady. “Brady you fucking pussy!” “You suck!” “You fucking Nancy!!” “Cut your fucking hair hippie..” ...that kind of shit..

Look how that turned out, haha.

All those cunts have their feet in their mouths now and would suck Brady’s dick for another Super Bowl win.

edit: fun facts: 

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2019/05/19/tom-brady-nfl-records

Edited by abrasivesaint

On 10/11/2019 at 5:18 PM, Brink said:

I guess itll depend. It doesnt seem like with the way injuries have been going this season there are many teams that could blow away the Pats. With the exception of the Bills in the AFC (and Allen's injury) i think they might just coast through.... obviously Mahomes will be a large factor but who knows

prob the only team that could fuck up the undefeatedness... with that said the last 4 KC games were either dumb close or losses. . hella 4-2 teams, only ones close to 6-0...  and only 6 other teams above 500 wtf?