Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NFL 2019/2020 + off season

abrasivesaint

15% of the people involved in that contest got wiped out with that Buccaneers win last night. Good thing i changed my mind yesterday and decided Carolina wasn’t a sure thing. 

I think my strategy is bet the obvious teams for the first 3-4 weeks, saving some easy ones for later in the season, and see how these teams come together as the season moves forward. 

9C965706-E45C-47A6-B41E-855766CB4A0F.thumb.jpeg.1c222857edaca72d0fe1aa86e3931df8.jpeg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a feeling a decent amount of people are dropping from this thing quickly. I see small percentages banking on teams i wouldn’t bet on. 

It appears from the 9577 participants we’re already down to 6042 after week one and factoring in that Panthers win last night. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

On 9/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Caesars odds now show Pats as favorite to win SB..... 😕

Did he intentionally tank his time in Oakland? 

clearly... he was like fuck this place, I'm trying to win a SB... pretty good timing with the rape allegations now though.... she prob a pats hater like the rest of the US...   

also this thread used to be in chan0 back in the day.... 

Edited by IHATEU

5 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

well that was quick... one text about ABs sexual accuser saying she broke and he is outro... 

im not into AB anyhow but i was honestly looking forward to seeing what him and Brady could accomplish... 

I was too. 

I’m curious if that scandal was the only reason. I wonder if its to save an image with Kraft having his little run in with the law as well.. 

Belichick’s press conference was pretty funny. These fools still don’t understand they are dealing with a stonewall when it comes to things he specifically says he will not answer. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bill-belichick-storms-out-of-antonio-brown-question-filled-presser-amid-new-off-field-concerns/

Still surviving in that contest. We’ll see what we’re down to by tomorrow. I have a feeling the next couple weeks its going to be some safe bets getting played. Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Pats, Bills.. 

The league is upside down. Many of the  teams that are usually on top are sucking, and many of the ones that suck are on top,  and teams like the Dolphins that do so-so are failing hard. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Ya, i’m kind of feeling that the Dolphins might have a chance or pull it out of their ass.I’m DEFINITELY hoping for it because 40+% of that contest i’m in is banking on the Chargers. 

I’m banking on the Seahawks to beat the Cardinals this week i think. I’m really trying to save my obvious winners (Pats, Chiefs, so on,) for later. I’m looking longterm and hoping the Seahawks dont let me down this weekend. This is the only game i trust them not to botch, and it’s half a trust. Half of me wants to bet on a more obvious win to play safe. Again, i’m thinking longterm though. I might need those picks for weeks 10+ when it’s down to a few. 

Edited by abrasivesaint