NFL 2019/2020 + off season

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

well that was quick... one text about ABs sexual accuser saying she broke and he is outro... 

im not into AB anyhow but i was honestly looking forward to seeing what him and Brady could accomplish... 

I was too. 

I’m curious if that scandal was the only reason. I wonder if its to save an image with Kraft having his little run in with the law as well.. 

Belichick’s press conference was pretty funny. These fools still don’t understand they are dealing with a stonewall when it comes to things he specifically says he will not answer. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bill-belichick-storms-out-of-antonio-brown-question-filled-presser-amid-new-off-field-concerns/

Still surviving in that contest. We’ll see what we’re down to by tomorrow. I have a feeling the next couple weeks its going to be some safe bets getting played. Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Pats, Bills.. 

The league is upside down. Many of the  teams that are usually on top are sucking, and many of the ones that suck are on top,  and teams like the Dolphins that do so-so are failing hard. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Ya, i’m kind of feeling that the Dolphins might have a chance or pull it out of their ass.I’m DEFINITELY hoping for it because 40+% of that contest i’m in is banking on the Chargers. 

I’m banking on the Seahawks to beat the Cardinals this week i think. I’m really trying to save my obvious winners (Pats, Chiefs, so on,) for later. I’m looking longterm and hoping the Seahawks dont let me down this weekend. This is the only game i trust them not to botch, and it’s half a trust. Half of me wants to bet on a more obvious win to play safe. Again, i’m thinking longterm though. I might need those picks for weeks 10+ when it’s down to a few. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Its pretty fun i wont lie. 41% got dropped from all the weird wins today. A lot of unexpected teams. The changing of the guard in the NFL definitely seems at hand for many teams/Divisions. Had the Dolphins actually held on and the Lions won it would have been 89% that would have got dropped.

Down to about 2800 out of 9500 at week 1. I’m still swinging. Next week choices are looking rough though. I might have to  use an obvious W with the Pats-Redskins. Which is good and isn’t, many people have already used their good choices early on so they won’t have them this week. I think that’s what happened this week. Folks lost all their “safe” bets and are fucked now. Glad i used the Seahawks, because i wouldnt trust them any other games this season that i remember seeing. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

I saw a tweet saying that Garner Minshew career completion percentage is 69.420% right now. 

So I got curious and looked up his career stats on NFL.com 

Screenshot_20191001-191606.png

Unfortunately the math doesn't add up. But pretty damn close! 69.421%

Ive always had a problem with all the blame and praise falling on the QBs though. Without the line they cant get shit done. Without good receivers they cant make completions. Without the creativity of play callers they’re on their own to figure shit out. 

They’re like the heart. It’s the most crucial part besides the brain, but without everything else working to keep it pumping it’s useless. 

Edit: Which is sort of funny because if a persons heart gives out they blame the organ and not the damage they inflected upon it, haha.. so i suppose in the end that comes full circle.

Edited by abrasivesaint