NFL 2019/2020 + off season

abrasivesaint

The Redskins have wasted so many QB like that. If Jason Campbell had any kind of stability at OC, QB Coach, HC I think he would've been a lot better than he was. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess itll depend. It doesnt seem like with the way injuries have been going this season there are many teams that could blow away the Pats. With the exception of the Bills in the AFC (and Allen's injury) i think they might just coast through.... obviously Mahomes will be a large factor but who knows

If Edelman goes down I see that offense falling apart. I feel foolish typing that after watching Bradycheck over the last 20 season plug and play whoever but it really seems like 11 is that crucial. 

Edelman is huge. You can definitely see a difference when he’s gone. Him and Brady just have a solid ass connection. I think they’d be alright. Wouldn’t be slaying like usual but who knows, someone might step up. 

The only game i went to in Foxborough was when i was 15. Bledsoe was still the QB and Brady was fresh. Many people believed Brady was no better than dog shit. It was a pre-season game and my fathers friends had season tickets and would give away the pre-season tickets to his close friends. We sat 50 yard line 2nd row behind the Patriots. EVERY man was talking shit to Brady. “Brady you fucking pussy!” “You suck!” “You fucking Nancy!!” “Cut your fucking hair hippie..” ...that kind of shit..

Look how that turned out, haha.

All those cunts have their feet in their mouths now and would suck Brady’s dick for another Super Bowl win.

edit: fun facts: 

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2019/05/19/tom-brady-nfl-records

Edited by abrasivesaint

On 10/11/2019 at 5:18 PM, Brink said:

I guess itll depend. It doesnt seem like with the way injuries have been going this season there are many teams that could blow away the Pats. With the exception of the Bills in the AFC (and Allen's injury) i think they might just coast through.... obviously Mahomes will be a large factor but who knows

prob the only team that could fuck up the undefeatedness... with that said the last 4 KC games were either dumb close or losses. . hella 4-2 teams, only ones close to 6-0...  and only 6 other teams above 500 wtf?

30 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

prob the only team that could fuck up the undefeatedness... with that said the last 4 KC games were either dumb close or losses. . hella 4-2 teams, only ones close to 6-0...  and only 6 other teams above 500 wtf?

Yea quite the interesting league right now... all that matters is the post season though!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 3:17 PM, abrasivesaint said:

I have a feeling they’ll lose one in November/early December

Necessary evil. I knew that was gonna be a tough game. 

Still swinging in that contest, down to like 800 people after some unexpected wins/loses on the boards. 

I have my picks for the rest of the season mapped out, barring some unexpected events, I’m fairly confident. Not getting my hopes up, as my luck would be win the contest and get hit by a bus, but it’s fun to play.. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

Have a feeling i’m about to get fucked by the Colts, haha. 

I was going to change my pick to the Raiders last second earlier this week and obviously now wishing i had. 

That Saints loss was huge, brought the survivor list down to around 450.

edit: i hadn't been paying attention and didn't realize Brissett was out.. definitely wouldn’t have banked on Hoyer.. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

This week i had the Panthers chosen. 

It’s ironic to me that the very reason i said i didnt do fantasy leagues was the reason i got dropped from the contest, haha. I didn’t know they announced Brissett wouldn't be playing Sunday. If the rest of my picks come through i’m going to fucking kill someone, haha.