How can I wank up in here with these deep memes?

Deine Mudder

3 hours ago, morton said:

keep up the efforts fellas, this is my only meme source and I don't want to be shunned from society for being out of touch

If anybody ever strolls up to you at the communal grill. You will be able to impress them with your up to date meme knowledge. They will have no reason to shun you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, morton said:

keep up the efforts fellas, this is my only meme source and I don't want to be shunned from society for being out of touch

You're all good.  This is my meme source as well.  Oontz, also doubles as my news source in general other than when I have to catch the local weather.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

On 7/8/2023 at 12:20 AM, ndv said:

You're all good.  This is my meme source as well.  Oontz, also doubles as my news source in general other than when I have to catch the local weather.  

Same here.

The oontz has been serving me memes since before they even existed on social media.

And for those who remember the "I HAVE BECOME FREIGHTS" favela guy, "I have become meme" based on my ability to relate to any media.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Same here.

The oontz has been serving me memes since before they even existed on social media.

And for those who remember the "I HAVE BECOME FREIGHTS" favela guy, "I have become meme" based on my ability to relate to any media.

Yo @rocinhajjwhas good?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

That is the guy. Thanks to Youtubers like Kurt Caz and Timmy Karter, the favelas don't arm all that bad if you are extroverted and do not mind living in close proximity to other people.

Those YouTubers saved the favelas?