Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

Nah... He had three paths... Death, escape and singing like a jay bird to reduce his sentence.

Being honest, I'm not even entirely convinced he's actually dead. Wouldn't be protocol to post his autopsy photos but wouldnt be outside reality for them to *leak* either.

Tangled web and only thread that seems wrong is the one that moves in the direction that CNN and the like are claiming.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, misteraven said:

You're assuming that the reports of him being suicidal are even true. Not saying they are, not saying they aren't. If true, its that much more of a failure on their part, assuming all of this is innocent. Huge amount of suspended belief that it is in, but thats opinion more than fact. What we know is a billionaire, convicted pedophile, with massive amounts of public evidence that he was friends with dozens upon dozens of the most powerful and influential elite from Washington to Hollywood, that was awaiting a massively high profile trial, upon which most can easily assume he was starting to sing like a jay bird about all his transgressions since it was literally his play left, suddenly wound up dead when being held in strict police custody. We know we were told he was suicidal, we also have learned that his cell mate was removed just previous to this event, we know that the camera somehow was not working, we know that somehow the supervision he was supposed to be under somehow stopped. A long string of mistakes that all came together in such a way that its become seemingly impossible to now know what happened.

Those are the facts.

I've had some similar conversations with people before and here's what gets me.  You would rather believe a conspiracy theory you can't prove over the idea that the government is incompetent and could fail at its own mission while a trapped and cornered pedo offs himself, both things that I believe most people could find highly believeable.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

I don't think he would have, people that dirty never come clean, they deny to the end. 

Don't agree. At a certain point, if there's no out, they'll do whats needed to save themselves. Might not have thrown the Clintons under the bus, but a determined prosecutor could have gotten quite a bit out of this guy. Properly prosecuted the rest would have mostly fallen like dominos.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

E2D7AD7C-C1E9-42E0-BA2B-F29B05401A39.jpeg

^^^a series of convenient coincidences that crystallize around a high profile inmate with very deep and powerful elite connections.  How can one really believe all of it was an oversight by which Epstein took advantage.  Whether you believe in the Podesta/Pizzagate/Clinton conspiracy theories or not,  I think there's a very large group of people who don't believe it was suicide.  Maybe it was prison justice 100%.  He was left alone because the "powers that be" inside the prison decided to off a notorious pedo.  Maybe the "powers that be" were strongly influenced by someone on the outside... or not.    

I believe a very similar thing happened to that high profile Catholic bishop (or whatever; forgot his name, from Boston maybe), but everyone knows he was set up to be killed by another inmate.....

Edited by 6Pennies

On 8/13/2019 at 4:08 AM, misteraven said:

Never said such thing. 

Only that people might be best served if they learned to take care of themselves. I think if you’re following the recent ways that politics and the economy have evolved, you’re hugely misplacing your trust if you still maintain faith or in either. Saying it’s held together this long and trusting that it’ll continue seems like an awfully poor strategy when most live month to month even during good times. 

Likewise, most people on here seem pretty okay with the ideas of car insurance, seatbelts and health insurance. All things there that you invest in, hoping they’re not needed. I think any reasonable person can look at statistical probability and assemble a list of shitty things that can happen to effect them and their family and plan accordingly. Most will likely lose a job, many might have a major traumatic accident to themselves or a close family member. Quite a few will likely get diagnosed with cancer or something equally devastating. In all this situations, to that individual it’s almost as bad as an apocalypse in how their world is turned upside down. I’m merely bringing attention to the fact, that there’s plenty out there vying for higher priority on that list and that you might be well served in considering it and doing what’s right for you and yours to mitigate that situation. 

“If you aren’t doing the @Mercer and planning you exit strategy, you’re a dumbass. Just saying”

apologies, @misteraven I understand your position but misinterpreted the above comment from the political memes thread to mean you figured something was coming. Either way, I think the risk is higher now than for recent decades due to the polarization of a distrustful and armed population (distrustful of each other, which is the most problematic part), a situation that is being fueled and encouraged by domestic actors such as politicians, media and influencers, as well as foreign actors who don’t have American interests at heart. 

This thread also displays some of those dynamics, people being led by dodgy information they find on the net (seriously, that Clinton body count list is just fucking stupid. Have you looked into it, questioned your sources of information and considered the plausible alternative explanations? That shit just screams conspiracy idiocy) and those same people point at the MSM as unreliable. Dudes, they’re all unreliable, you’ve got to view everything critically and not let your imagination run away with you because it allows you to feel smarter than others because you can “see what others are trying to hide and the general public are too gullible to work out”. Take a step back and consider your own biases and motivations before you come to conclusions. 

And my position on this Epstien case? There’s just as much chance that this was a murder as it was mismanagement. I say that for two reasons: firstly because both situations are highly plausible (I love on one hand how people argue that govt is inefficient and clumsy yet when something like this happens they jump to a conclusion that it is some kind of highly efficient operation of coverup instead of the low quality and clumsy product of government they would otherwise complain about)). 

Secondly, because none of us us here have anymore info than what’s public, if you did (@kults) you wouldn’t be mentioning it in a place like this. To come to a conclusion based on the chaos that’s swirling about now says more about your biases than your understanding of the situation. Biases aren’t always wrong, though. But when they are right it’s usually by chance than for any other reason (mountains of research on this, do the reading). 

Just as people shouldnt be led by the politicized and biased commercial MSM, they shouldn’t be lead by rumors by anonymous names on internet websites. Be critical of everything, trust nothing, wait for the dust to settle. 

And yes, @KultsI agree with others, you often come across as acting like you have some kind of sensitive info that gives you deeper insight than most others but you never really come up with the goods. You probably don’t mean to come across like that as you’re otherwise reasonable enough. But that is the way you sometimes come across. 

Back to the arguing...,
Edited by Hua Guofang

8 hours ago, Kults said:

I think we're pretty much done with that. Got any Epstein memes * scratches neck

download.gif

Wasn’t the point of being a part of reviving 12oz partly to engage in discussion in situations like this, as it has broken down on almost all forms of social media? 

Yet here you are, diverting conversation and attempting to reduce it to memes.

Edited by abrasivesaint
Spelling and shit
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

I love on one hand how people argue that govt is inefficient and clumsy yet when something like this happens they jump to a conclusion that it is some kind of highly efficient operation of coverup instead of the low quality and clumsy product of government they would otherwise complain about)). 

Exactly.  There is no one in this thread who trusts the government.  There is no one in this thread who has faith in the federal prison system.  They had one job.......  Yet when they meet your expectations and fail miserably the response is to go off the rails with conspiracy theory.  Related to other topics we've discussed I would also wager that people are allowing their ideas to be influenced by the media here, which is easy for the media to do when it alligns with your belief in conspiracy and that there has to be something more to this.

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Wasn’t the point of being a part of reviving 12oz partly to engage in discussion in situations like this, as it has broken down on almost all forms of social media? 

Yet here you are, diverting conversation and attempting to reduce it to memes.

By all means keep discussing it. Hua mentioned arguing, not discussing. I’ve made it pretty clear I’m done arguing with you.

15 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

“If you aren’t doing the @Mercer and planning you exit strategy, you’re a dumbass. Just saying”

apologies, @misteraven I understand your position but misinterpreted the above comment from the political memes thread to mean you figured something was coming. Either way, I think the risk is higher now than for recent decades due to the polarization of a distrustful and armed population (distrustful of each other, which is the most problematic part), a situation that is being fueled and encouraged by domestic actors such as politicians, media and influencers, as well as foreign actors who don’t have American interests at heart. 

This thread also displays some of those dynamics, people being led by dodgy information they find on the net (seriously, that Clinton body count list is just fucking stupid. Have you looked into it, questioned your sources of information and considered the plausible alternative explanations? That shit just screams conspiracy idiocy) and those same people point at the MSM as unreliable. Dudes, they’re all unreliable, you’ve got to view everything critically and not let your imagination run away with you because it allows you to feel smarter than others because you can “see what others are trying to hide and the general public are too gullible to work out”. Take a step back and consider your own biases and motivations before you come to conclusions. 

And my position on this Epstien case? There’s just as much chance that this was a murder as it was mismanagement. I say that for two reasons: firstly because both situations are highly plausible (I love on one hand how people argue that govt is inefficient and clumsy yet when something like this happens they jump to a conclusion that it is some kind of highly efficient operation of coverup instead of the low quality and clumsy product of government they would otherwise complain about)). 

Secondly, because none of us us here have anymore info than what’s public, if you did (@kults) you wouldn’t be mentioning it in a place like this. To come to a conclusion based on the chaos that’s swirling about now says more about your biases than your understanding of the situation. Biases aren’t always wrong, though. But when they are right it’s usually by chance than for any other reason (mountains of research on this, do the reading). 

Just as people shouldnt be led by the politicized and biased commercial MSM, they shouldn’t be lead by rumors by anonymous names on internet websites. Be critical of everything, trust nothing, wait for the dust to settle. 

And yes, @KultsI agree with others, you often come across as acting like you have some kind of sensitive info that gives you deeper insight than most others but you never really come up with the goods. You probably don’t mean to come across like that as you’re otherwise reasonable enough. But that is the way you sometimes come across. 

Back to the arguing...,

I can understand how I came off as such and truth is I havent been entirely consistent.

But indeed, what I stated just before you commented is essentially my position, though I find myself getting increasingly pessimistic when shit like this Epstein thing happens. Even mainstream economists are not predicting an eventual collapse of the US and global economies, which was the territory of Alex Jones types even half a decade ago.  I believe that what gets reported on by the MSM is nearly entirely agenda based, but likewise, you'd have to be a fool to not recognize that things have been on a steady decline across a multitude of fronts and that at some point, like all things, it reaches a tipping point. I don't live my life driven by a singular focus on preparing for the apocalypse by any means, but I do believe that all of us would be far better off if we were less dependent on others, especially social systems and it goes hand in hand with my personal ideology of responsibility for ones self is the flip side of individual freedom. No doubt anyone on here can understand that concept of how being locked into dependency in anything, can easily slide into a feeling of being trapped. Wish I'd realized that a bit earlier in life, but its become a major life lesson for me and drives how I conduct myself. Sometimes it might go beyond what the average person might think of as shoring up vulnerability, but then again, most havent walked in my shoes of having lived through everything from Hurricane Andrew, to 9/11, to various NYC blackouts. 

Likewise, as suggested previously regarding insurance... I see much of what I do as being a hedge. Truth be told, I'd have probably chosen to move exactly where I have even if the world was in a state of utopian bliss, but engineering the broad strokes in your life to hedge against if the shit hit the fans, without sacrificing quality of life even if it doesn't, seems to be a wise approach in my mind. We can joke about the zombie apocalypse and doomsday, but reality (in my opinion) is those are largely metaphors for life changing events that can be as common as losing your job at the wrong time or discovering your child or spouse has cancer or that some hurricane nobody paid attention to suddenly obliterated half your state.

Hopefully that clarifies things and also makes sense. Happy to answer more questions if not as I believe that many of you out there might benefit by adopting some of the forward looking perspectives that led me to this position.