Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was once a “everything is a conspiracy” type person. Someone from this forum in a 9/11 conspiracy theory thread actually changed my opinion on that with one simple book recommendation. 

The Fourth K by Mario Puzo.

It wasn’t an epiphany “holy shit” type moment, but it got me thinking, and forever changed how i viewed things. 

Cheers to the one known as Cracked Ass. 

19 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

That’s fine, but I’ll never not address your 4chan/reddit/whatever everything is a conspiracy shit.

If it’s a semi-legit theory with some sort of decent evidence to back a point, i’m all ears. 

I never claimed any of that lol

You strawman like no other

Update -

third spacey accuser I was searching for quit cooperating with the investigation, didnt get "died". Just shut up. 

Spacey whistle-blower who got hit by a car had mental problems and did a bid for bomb threats and mail fraud. Kills her credibility but very big coincidence that after she threw the accusations out there real victims began stepping fwd. Could be a cash grab but could be more. 

Another big coincidence is that family guy was doing jokes about spacey keeping sex slave boys in his basement a decade ago. Tons of stuff in that show that has no basis in reality though. 

Tight rope act of:

Its not what you know but what you can prove VS where there's smoke there's fire. 

I think dudes a creeper. 

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so we're many weeks past the 'suicide'... Wondering what the latest on this is?

Seeing as how there were literally memes that this would happen in the weeks leading up and dude was set to testify and spill his guts about all the private plane parties to rape island with the rich and famous, just wondering if anyone ever got in trouble for dropping the ball and letting the guy suicide himself on their watch? After all, he's under custody of the government while incarcerated, which legally means they are solely and entirely responsible for his safety and well being.

Or did it all just get swept under the rug like so many of us assumed, even before he officially 'suicided' himself?

1 minute ago, misteraven said:

Okay, so we're many weeks past the 'suicide'... Wondering what the latest on this is?

Seeing as how there were literally memes that this would happen in the weeks leading up and dude was set to testify and spill his guts about all the private plane parties to rape island with the rich and famous, just wondering if anyone ever got in trouble for dropping the ball and letting the guy suicide himself on their watch? After all, he's under custody of the government while incarcerated, which legally means they are solely and entirely responsible for his safety and well being.

Or did it all just get swept under the rug like so many of us assumed, even before he officially 'suicided' himself?

Assuming pretty much the last part.

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking: Vague information about the death of a 50 year old man who investigated many high profile cases dies from health complications almost a decade after one of the many men he investigated was sentenced ,and 6 years after he retired from the police force. 

Edit: ..Clearly Hillary sniped this man with a Ricin bullet from Gaddafi’s amputated asshole while Trump rummaged through Obamas briefcase still looking for his Kenyan passport while flying past the Twin Towers on their way to Bohemian Grove to rig the 2020 election with the terrorist gang bangers Antifa.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 1

Rather than beat this dead horse... At this point either you’re a skeptic and see this as a blatant cover up or trust what’s being reported by the news and see it tragic coincidence... So maybe we Segway into a related conversation where we string together the series of ‘unfortunate accidents’ that seem to surround power players like the Clintons and others. Maybe expanding the view a bit will add some context or perhaps not, but no point in arguing this one further unless a smoking gun gets revealed by the MSM, which might or might not convince those that are not already convinced of foul play. 

• Like 1