Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I do work in NYC installing fire safety systems. I'm a CET that oversee's installations of life safety/fire alarm devices. We do shit like come into jails (my company completed installations in every Dept. of Corrections facility in NYC, as well as servicing every State Office of Mental Health in NYC city limits.  There's no way he was able to do this to himself without help.

An example of the pains they take to suicide proof these areas. We installed these completely flush pull stations so that a shoelace/rope can't be strung to them at a cost of literally tens of thousands of dollars each. We had 2 union carpenters install bracing behind the wall, the union electrician that installed the device, me making sure it works (also union), and a union painter present and did two or three a day for a couple of weeks.

1499265049_2019-04-0111_34_28.jpg.0f7c8bfab747408f28d3d2555ff06b50.jpg

A person can wrap a shoelace around an object like a door handle, and manually tighten it around their neck until they pass out, if the string is tight enough it will prevent the passed out prisoner from being able to breath long enough to kill them. The indentation, the lock, everything is designed to not allow a string to be wedged behind, hooked, or attached in any way. the State inspectors tested each one with to make sure it's unable to be used to hang yourself.

Outside of showing off my work. Point being we made it near impossible to hang yourself on it no matter the cost. The door handles, and everything else in the place followed these strict standards. Not to mention he should have been on suicide watch while in protective custody, and under direct observation.

We all know he's tied to both the Clintons, Trump, and countless numbers of Hollywood's powerful elite.

Never mind that they take your shoelace, belt, etc. When on Suicide watch, you literally have 24/7 supervision. 

Likewise, rapists and especially pedophiles are segregated from general population by default in just about every jail system. Then you have a high profile case, with a notable person, that's on suicide watch on top of all else. Literally if you think this dude was not murdered or at the very least "encouraged" to off himself, then you're a moron and there is zero hope for you. Might as well hop off the boards and put your head back in the sand.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

37 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Never mind that they take your shoelace, belt, etc. When on Suicide watch, you literally have 24/7 supervision. 

Likewise, rapists and especially pedophiles are segregated from general population by default in just about every jail system. Then you have a high profile case, with a notable person, that's on suicide watch on top of all else. Literally if you think this dude was not murdered or at the very least "encouraged" to off himself, then you're a moron and there is zero hope for you. Might as well hop off the boards and put your head back in the sand.

Oh I’m sure we’ll have some that will spin it as a conspiracy theory and it will get lumped in with the rest of the pizzagate/QAnon stuff. I agree though anyone who doesn’t see it by now is pretty blissfully hopeless.

E: word to the wise though.. 4-8 chan caught a lot of shit for discussing this I’d move this to a private group.

• Like 1

I challenge anyone to find any credible mention of anyone at the jail being held to account over a body showing up on their watch. Considering he was in custody, wouldn't that mean they're responsible for his life. Not even talking about whether it was suicide or murder... Who's accountable for this?

Any details at all on how he "suicided himself"?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

0 flaws in logic found, ha.

In a sense, yes.  Dude attempted 2-3 weeks ago.  How long do you think a suicide watch lasts?  Unfortunately, if someone walked into the ER this morning and said "I'm having thoughts of killing myself" you might be lucky to still find them in the hospital by the next afternoon.  That's the real state of mental health in America right now.  

Not for nothing, but got passed a couple links related to all this stuff and besides being extremely disturbing, it’s virtually impossible to draw any conclusions other than this is a tangles web of extremely fucked up stuff that truly does go up to the highest levels. 

It ties together all the bits of info and news that have been floating around for years, but supplying evidence that connects just about all the dots. Virtually impossible to not walk away from it with only one conclusion. 

And I agree... Not the type of stuff that you’d want on a public board and definitely not this one. (And no, it’s not illegal content). Just disturbing as fuck and the sort of thing that gives you that creepy feeling like you’re in the cross hairs just for knowing about it. 

• Truth 1