Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

While I tend to lean toward the notion that there may be a global power elite pulling strings, I also am a low rung bureaucrat in one of the largest bureaucracies in the nation.  I have dealt first hand with the top tier executives and generally believe that humans are generally incapable of such a high degree of organization and secrecy especially for longer amounts of time.  I vacillate often between believing the conspiracy and understanding human ineptitude.....

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, misteraven said:

Back on topic...

Anyone surprised to hear that the case against Epstein is now closed and that the investigation will now go nowhere.

Color me shocked...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/us/jeffrey-epstein-criminal-case-dismissed/index.html

I am absolutely shocked and appalled!!!

Derp except no one is 

All wrapped up in a neat little bow. Tell us again how it’s just gov. neglect and circumstances though 🥴 Most bought it. 

I didn't say they weren’t connected. He dies, charges go bye bye, like they did. An investigation into his death and the charges against him are two different cases though. The latter was dropped, as is standard procedure. 

It’s why the family of Aaron Hernandez of the Patriots was able to get his money. He killed himself after being convicted but during the appeal process, so in the eyes of the law his conviction gets erased. 

Epstein died before he was convicted, the prosecutors indicated that the case will still be investigated due to a conspiracy charge. Not saying that’s going to go anywhere. 

semantics... we all knew this wasn't going to go anywhere. only surprise is how blatant and obvious the efforts to escape prosecution have become. I guess when the whole thing is a media circus it gets tough to bury so they get forced to do something flagrant. 

this reminds me of the early days of 12oz... Back in the early 1990s the US Postal system was beyond reproach when it came to trust worthiness. Sure, if you were sending cash it was smart to fold it into some papers, but when a package was sent, it actually arrived to its destination with very few exceptions. I recall talking to the twins down and Brazil and they said you had to be careful with how you packed things and how it was sent because their postal system had workers that would frequently steal shit. Politics were a little nuts, but still respectable. 

Now US politics borders a banana republic. Shit that was relegated to something you'd see in South America is standard practice in the USA and scandals have become so outrageous that it might as well be some reality TV, sitcom nonsense. Politicians hardly make the effort to cover shit up too deeply because they know nobody really cares beyond arguing about it on social and that they truly do exist above the law.

Crazy times.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...

Khaled shouts "and anotha one"

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/kevin-spacey-accuser-dies-midst-sexual-assault-lawsuit-1240716

Now, just a month after the parties came to a plan for proceeding in the suit that detailed prospective discovery and envisioned a seven- to 11-day trial, the plaintiff's attorney has informed Spacey that the client "recently passed."

• Like 1

So why are y’all jumping to conclusions  then.. 

5 hours ago, Kults said:

Said absolutely no one

except maybe a few regulars in this thread....

🏃‍♀️

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Did three of Spaceys accusers get "died" 

I saw that today

Is it really three since this started? 

57 minutes ago, Kults said:

Seems so 

but again, must just be circumstances and general ineptitude or neglect, nothing to see here, keep it moving 

From these statements anyone would assume: 1.) Spacey had something to do with it. 2.) There’s more accusers who have died. 

There is not evidence of either that i’ve seen. 

Ask KILLZ about what article he saw concerning others. I think Spacey and others involved likely had something to do with it but of course there’s no smoking gun. Just another random death weeks before a big pedo case. If you’re happy to just assume it’s all coincidence once again, you’re more than free to, not trying to convince anyone otherwise. 

2 hours ago, Kults said:

Because it’s become almost comically obvious there’s more to these deaths. 

1 death, and the cause of death is unknown/yet to be reported. 

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

No offense but i’m not taking the word of a website for selling comic books. The woman in that story was mentally unstable and a stalker. She admitted she suffered mental illness and went too far. She wasn't assaulted, she was claiming he was assaulting other people, much like many news outlets, and all those people are still alive, and no one is reporting her death. You’re telling me no reporter out there would love to claim the big bad juicy story of Kevin Spacey offing people? People love to call out people for way less shit than this. 

I’m not buying it.  

Edited by abrasivesaint