Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

Apparently 10% of hanging suicides have the hyoid bone broken, whereas its far more common in strangulation victims. Either way I feel like and evidence that comes out will be ambiguous or tainted. It almost makes sense that they just let Epstein commit suicide to avoid potential evidence for direct involvement...

I think no matter what comes out for "official reports" its safe to assume this death was foul play

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1) Undeniably massive amount of motive for powerful figures to kill him.

2) Guard that day not guard, and never normally works there

3) Credible reports of suspicious activities made by guards (van and unknown government official present, let in with no record of releases or official business that day)

4) Prisoners reporting screams coming from cell

5) Cell buddy removed, Epstein left alone for hours fresh off of suicide watch

6) Security camera’s mysteriously turning off during incident

7) Physical evidence pointing towards asphyxiation due to strangulation, as opposed to slight chance it’s done by “hanging” (obviously with no drop to being hung, just leaning into it).

Unless you’re one of those whacky conspiracy theorists, there’s really nothing to see here....

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

Also as someone who barely got into jujitsu I’ve been choked to the point of sore throat almost every class for the first 6 months. I know a little bit about the throat, only way you could break that being hung is a long drop before the rope catches in which case your vertebrae are even known to snap and partial decapitation is common like in Saddam’s case.  Just have a hard time you could do that to your cell without help Costco or a large enough drop to cause that much trauma. It is not easy to break that bone. 

9 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

No one up in here complaining about ‘deep state’ coroners yet?

Don’t need to. 97.5% of suicides don’t break that bone. It’s usually during a homicide. Says it all. So now you have to believe everything else just lined up because of sheer incompetence.. lol AND this. 

I'd reckon that relying on a single source in the MSM is risky:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2019/08/15/mystery-surrounds-hyoid-break-epstein-death-suicide-murder/2017579001/

Barbara Sampson, New York City's chief medical examiner who is handling Epstein's autopsy, said that the discovery of the broken hyoid doesn't determine anything. The cause of the financier's death is still pending.

“In all forensic investigations, all information must be synthesized to determine the cause and manner of death," Sampson said in a statement to USA TODAY. "Everything must be consistent; no single finding can be evaluated in a vacuum.”

Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist, told USA TODAY that he's skeptical.

"Fractures of the hyoid bone are almost always associated with manual strangulation," Wecht said. "Because a hand gets up high underneath the chin of the victim."

Wecht said that multiple breaks or fractures in neck bones are rare to find in suicidal hangings. 

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/the-hyoid-how-a-tiny-bone-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-has-sparked-a-wildfire-of-conspiracy-theories

Among other experts, Bill Loyd, a surgeon trained in forensic pathology, told Stelter the hyoid was “meaningless” and went on:

“Stay away from it. It doesn’t indicate anything. You can twist the hyoid bone theory to tell whatever story you want to tell. It just gives naysers the ability to advance whatever conspiracy theories they want to tell.”

Gerald Rodts, chief of spinal surgery at the Emory Clinic, told Stelter:

“The presence of other broken bones in his neck, from a guy hanging 66 years old, is very consistent with suicidal hanging.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-only-thing-jeffrey-epsteins-broken-hyoid-bone-proves

But at 66, the U-shaped bone between his chin and his Adam’s apple likely would have become so brittle with age that it also could have been broken by hanging.

That would include a suicide effort involving no more force than could be generated kneeling down with a noose around your neck until you become unconscious.

“Your own body weight completes the job,” a forensic pathologist of long experience who asked not to be quoted by name told The Daily Beast on Thursday.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/16/media/epstein-washington-post-reliable-sources/index.html

The hyoid bone

At the heart of WaPo's story was the revelation that among the broken bones in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone. As WaPo reported, such breaks are associated with "victims of homicide by strangulation." That is true.
BUT, as WaPo also reported, "Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older." Epstein was 66.
And yet the story seemed to concentrate on the broken hyoid bone to paint a picture of possible foul play...

What Sanjay Gupta told me

To get a better understanding of this, I spoke on the phone with Sanjay Gupta, CNN's chief medical correspondent. Gupta immediately noted that "once you get beyond 40 or 50" the hyoid bone "becomes much more brittle and easier to break." Again, Epstein was 66.
But what Gupta found most interesting was that, in its totality, the autopsy results presented in WaPo's story actually were more consistent with a suicidal hanging than a strangulation. Why? Because of the multiple broken neck bones.
"It actually suggests much more strongly that it was hanging versus strangulation," Gupta explained. "You wouldn't break those other bones during a strangulation."
  • Like 1

Yeah, and some didn’t, that’s the whole point. How is it useful to look at a single MSM source and go ‘eureka’! Especially when it’s one of the most politicized sources out there, up with CNN, MSNBC, Breitbart, etc. 

An objective approach would be to say that there are widely differing positions from qualified experts so it’s unlikely that I’m going to be able to draw a reliable conclusion based on the info I have. 

Edited by Hua Guofang
  • Truth 2