Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I find myself curious @Mercer how are you into this conspiracy at all?  You have a professed hatred for government and cops and they just fucked up royally, embarrassingly, and publicly.  Would seem like it's your time to shine here.

First off props to @Kultsfor the previous post.

Second, to be honest I kind of like the attention this has drawn. I feel like even without Epstien there's plenty of evidence Bill was a straight up sex crimes kind of guy, numerous reports of a disrespectful approach to his sex life are already pretty main stream. Trump's supposedly 86'd dude from Mar A Lago a long time ago, but on the other hand Trump's first wife also claimed he straight up raped her, and dude is on an extra level of creepiness with buying the miss America pageants, and the numerous credible reports of creepiness including his own "grab em by the pussies" words. Who knows if they were both raping kids together, and just had a falling out. Some girl involved in this case claimed Trump did raper her and she later withdrew that statement when she faced the backlash. Point is, isn't it odd they're both connected to this guy somehow,  and it seems like his entire life, and fortune was built around abusing teen girls.

With that, I have no Idea how much of any of that is true having no first hand knowledge of anything but the cell Epstien supposedly hung himself in. None of us will ever know who he cold have taken down, and to be honest I don't think Trump supporters would believe if it were Trump, same for Clinton supporters. I do know Epstein was the kind of guy that everyone in the jail including the guards would love to murder if they could just get a chance to. He probably wouldn't last long behind bars regardless of his pedo status, living so pampered for so long then adjusting to ham sandwich on jail bread dinners and the complete change in the level of service he'd receive.

With that said, I don't know for a fact he was killed, but if I had to bet I'd say there's a good chance he was either allowed to, and given the opportunity, or since he fucked up doing it himself someone else did it for him this time. There's is a slim chance this is just gross negligence, but that also goes along with my narrative on just how incompetent government agencies are by default. Either way I'm happy to se the mainstream be so skeptical, sad knowing they'll never demand answers.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My personal opinion is he was led to the water and the dude drank, maybe they had some leverage and coerced him to kill himself or someone in his family would have a rough life. Not all pedos get segregated, and obviously if theres enough time/lack of oversight for the man to either get killed or kill himself, he was probably fucked regardless. 

Being neither a Trump or Clinton supporter, i think they’re both sketchy as hell, and they’ll be clinking glasses together soon at the next weekend getaway. I’ve never truly bought this rivalry. 

Edit: shit, once they had Whitey Bulger transferred he was dead in a matter of days. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mercer said:

Point is, isn't it odd they're both connected to this guy somehow,  and it seems like his entire life, and fortune was built around abusing teen girls.

With that, I have no Idea how much of any of that is true having no first hand knowledge of anything but the cell Epstien supposedly hung himself in. None of us will ever know who he cold have taken down, and to be honest I don't think Trump supporters would believe if it were Trump, same for Clinton supporters. I do know Epstein was the kind of guy that everyone in the jail including the guards would love to murder if they could just get a chance to. He probably wouldn't last long behind bars regardless of his pedo status, living so pampered for so long then adjusting to ham sandwich on jail bread dinners and the complete change in the level of service he'd receive.

With that said, I don't know for a fact he was killed, but if I had to bet I'd say there's a good chance he was either allowed to, and given the opportunity, or since he fucked up doing it himself someone else did it for him this time. There's is a slim chance this is just gross negligence, but that also goes along with my narrative on just how incompetent government agencies are by default. Either way I'm happy to se the mainstream be so skeptical, sad knowing they'll never demand answers.

As I've stated, no need to convince me that all players involved are scumbags.  I don't find anything odd about scum being attracted to scum, nor does it seem hard to believe that bad luck should occur for anyone leading a scummy lifestyle.  Sometimes bad shit does seem to congregate to some people though, look at the Kenneedy family (including last week) or the Von Erich family of wrestling.  

Also thought of you because you had posted that fire safety whatever like there was no way he could have hung himself but they described how he did and yeah, that's pretty much what a lot of people do in and out of jail, so thought that might have made you question your position there.

26 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

He tied off to the bunk, believe he was on his knees, and just leaned forward and let his weight do the rest.  Hanging oneself is very easy and does not require one to be off the ground Robin Williams Michael Hutchence etc., etc.

One more thing that sucks about bunk beds.

BTW reading through an abbreviated version of the case, one of this guys long time sex slaves turned on him, told everything and it was all backed up by the evidence in the case.

She got flown out to fuck the prince of England, no mentions of Trump/Clinton being involved in anything yet.

Give time.  It's interesting as a case and I actually remember him getting arrested the first time because it was news in NYC.  Feds couldn't get him or bungled it so he only faced state charges.  They must have been working on him for a few years before all this just happened.  The other news is they'll start following his money and see where that leads them.

Just now, One Man Banned said:

In terms of safety, true.  But I bet there are some who now like that feature.  Dude was probably an interesting color by the time they found him.

So they put him in a cell by himself with bunk beds in it and dipped for a few hours. Seems legit.

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

So they put him in a cell by himself with bunk beds in it and dipped for a few hours. Seems legit.

No.  They had him in a cell with a cellmate who ended up leaving so dude ended up alone against recommendation, plus how many self respecting cons are going to take up being roommates with the sex offender?  The rest is where the gross negligence begins.  If you really dislike government, prisons, etc., do the slightest digging and you'll find that none of what happened here is a rarity, including how/where he died, guards not doing their duty and falsifying records, etc.  

Yep, I fully agree with that incompetence assessment, but would add to it that this type of non "accident" also happens to people so frequently it's tough to decide between massive incompetence, and straight up corruption. Once they have you under their control, and they know you can take someone powerful down with you, alls it takes is a pinch of plausible deniability and all of sudden poof, problem somehow always seems to take care of itself. I've seen way too much dirty shit involving money/embezzlement go down to know not to ever believe the official narrative on this, or anything else for that matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

I've seen way too much dirty shit involving money/embezzlement go down to know not to ever believe the official narrative on this, or anything else for that matter.

Found this line interesting in light of the WP quote above.  They acknowledge that this would be a common injury to a man his age who killed himself but still drop that other line to stir the conspiracy people, and to keep people reading.

• Like 1