Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

On 8/10/2019 at 1:08 PM, misteraven said:

Never mind that they take your shoelace, belt, etc. When on Suicide watch, you literally have 24/7 supervision. 

Likewise, rapists and especially pedophiles are segregated from general population by default in just about every jail system. Then you have a high profile case, with a notable person, that's on suicide watch on top of all else. Literally if you think this dude was not murdered or at the very least "encouraged" to off himself, then you're a moron and there is zero hope for you. Might as well hop off the boards and put your head back in the sand.

the below statement is in relation to the above statement. 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:38 PM, Kults said:

Oh I’m sure we’ll have some that will spin it as a conspiracy theory and it will get lumped in with the rest of the pizzagate/QAnon stuff. I agree though anyone who doesn’t see it by now is pretty blissfully hopeless.

@Kults That's good enough for me. Just like this magical evidence you've seen is good enough for you.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Trash 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

@Kults That's good enough for me. Just like this magical evidence you've seen is good enough for you.

More trash.

You stated:

"But Kultsy over here is claiming he has evidence to prove he was murdered and refuses to share it."

Then quote me saying:

" I agree though anyone who doesn’t see it by now is pretty blissfully hopeless."

Where did I say I had "evidence" to prove he was murdered but refused to share it.

Dude... gimmy a fkn break lol try harder

On 8/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, Kults said:

Old news... there’s a TON more

On 8/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, Kults said:

No. People got in a lot of shit for it. I’m all for discussing but I won’t go digging for it again.

Its out there if you dig or hit me on PM

On 8/10/2019 at 2:09 PM, Kults said:

An entire board getting taken down from the internet for posting about it. Can’t find an ISP to host them. A Reddit sub scrubbed and quarantined and anyone directly linked to the leaks dying. Not much 

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

Sure, move the goal posts again. You're pretty good at it. So where did I claim to have evidence of his murder again...?

what goal post was that exactly? because i've addressed everything you've asked me to

edit: you on the other hand, have not.

Edited by abrasivesaint

Can you read? Did I mention his murder or having evidence of it? That quote is referencing the people tied to the scandal( hence Raven's posting the QT pic on the Lolita express), or is context and the post Im responding to directly lost on you? Bad faith or not too bright. Either way..

Not sure why Im even bothering with you at this point

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

I'm very aware of many conspiracies that have gone down throughout US history. This sure as hell stinks to high heaven. But Kultsy over here is claiming he has evidence to prove he was murdered and refuses to share it. That is also called being fed a line of bullshit. Just because conspiracies do happened, doesn't mean everything is a conspiracy, like some people like to believe. 

Is it not also possible that Epstein, realizing his current situation, or being reminded of his situation, realized he probably wasn't walking away from this one. Clearly given the opportunity, decided: I'm not walking away from this. Either they'll kill me or someone else will. I know what happens to pedos in jail.. fuck it, i'm going out on my terms.

Possible, sure... Lots of things are possible. Suspect as fuck?! Indeed it is.

At the very least, shouldn't someone be held accountable for the multiple failures, obvious and likely many we aren't even aware of, that led to this situation? Likewise, if there was any sort of integrity, wouldn't the situation be a lot more transparant than we're seeing here? I mean for real... This situation was a meme in the weeks leading up to it... Wouldn't it stand to reason that if this played out as we're being told and wasn't in fact him being killed off, that they'd have eyes on him 24/7 just to avoid looking like the fuckin lying murderers that so many people now believe? Even if they let it happen, it does very little to change the over arching situation than if they literally went in and choked him to death. Lot of powerful people are clinking glasses and sighing in relief at the the death of that bag of shit and that the most concerning thing of all. Whether he killed himself or was killed is a minor detail in the bigger picture in the magnitude of corruption that this entire situation represents.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Possible, sure... Lots of things are possible. Suspect as fuck?! Indeed it is.

At the very least, shouldn't someone be held accountable for the multiple failures, obvious and likely many we aren't even aware of, that led to this situation? Likewise, if there was any sort of integrity, wouldn't the situation be a lot more transparant than we're seeing here? I mean for real... This situation was a meme in the weeks leading up to it... Wouldn't it stand to reason that if this played out as we're being told and wasn't in fact him being killed off, that they'd have eyes on him 24/7 just to avoid looking like the fuckin lying murderers that so many people now believe? Even if they let it happen, it does very little to change the over arching situation than if they literally went in and choked him to death. Lot of powerful people are clinking glasses and sighing in relief at the the death of that bag of shit and that the most concerning thing of all. Whether he killed himself or was killed is a minor detail in the bigger picture in the magnitude of corruption that this entire situation represents.

100%

• LOL! 1

55 minutes ago, Kults said:

Do you see me being defensive? I really don’t care. Believe whatever you want I’m more than ok with that. Start throwing insults I’ll just do the same. And dude.. you really wanna go there? 

You reached out cause some guy was posting ahead of you in the metalheads thread. Insecure much? 

No, I see you being a bit paranoid.  I clowned and joked a bit but I don't believe I threw any insults and would not want you to be offended by anything I said, I hope you can laugh at it and yourself a bit.

And since you chose to step there re: troll clown, let's acknowledge that you said you agreed with me 100%.  Let's also acknowledge that what was/is going on goes way further down the road then someone posting ahead of me seeing as numerous people post ahead of me currently and you don't hear shit from me.  You'll rock out this Epstein conspiracy theory but you don't want to acknowledge the snitch among us??  After I called it out online more than once with dude offering nothing in return??  And I only gave you a drop in the bucket for what he's done.

whats so funny there @Kults?

Raven said shouldn't:

someone be held accountable for their failures, yes 100%

Wouldnt it stand to reason that if this played out as we're being told and he wasn't killed off they would have eyes on him 24/7 to avoid looking like murderers, yes 100%

... I don't see the comedy there.

but they didn't watch over him 24/7 and he's dead, so either her was killed, or he took the opportunity to go out on his own terms.. 

I wont go into further details as it was in PMs and you have a right to some privacy. You aired mine I responded in kind. 

Yes i can absolutely laugh at myself, as evidenced in the many self deprecating things I post. This isnt that. 

Im not here to try to convince any of you of anything. If you want to go down that rabbit hole by all means i can giveyou a few pointers on where to start but thats about the extent of my involvement.

3 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

whats so funny there @Kults?

Raven said shouldn't:

someone be held accountable for their failures, yes 100%

Wouldnt it stand to reason that if this played out as we're being told and he wasn't killed off they would have eyes on him 24/7 to avoid looking like murderers, yes 100%

... I don't see the comedy there.

but they didn't watch over him 24/7 and he's dead, so either her was killed, or he took the opportunity to go out on his own terms.. 

Respond to Raven, Im done with ya

Responding to some of what @Kultsand @misteravensaid, with no conspiracy theories at all I would need little to convince me that a sexual predator or a politician are a scumbag.  That's about what you've provided.  Being scumbags does not equal scumbag A killing scumbag B, and no one has provided that.  It also ignores a shit ton.  This guy was an extremely high risk for suicide and he attemtped before, so no surprise that he killed himself.  Also no suprise that he killed himself while the guards were busy or elsewhere.  You tell others to do some reading or research, do some on suicide, suicide risk, suicide in lock-up.  There's nothing rare going on there.  Likewise, this guy was arrested for sex crimes years (?) ago, so why not take him out then?  And, with scummy shit like, IDK, being friends with the country that 9/11ed us, you would think the Clintons might start cleaning their house there rather than with billionaire pedo man?

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

I wont go into further details as it was in PMs and you have a right to some privacy. You aired mine I responded in kind. 

Yes i can absolutely laugh at myself, as evidenced in the many self deprecating things I post. This isnt that. 

Im not here to try to convince any of you of anything. If you want to go down that rabbit hole by all means i can giveyou a few pointers on where to start but thats about the extent of my involvement.

You talking to me?  Let me De Niro that- You talking to Me??  What privacy of yours did I air?  

I'm pretty good at keeping shit private, if I did, it would be unintentional, and playing tit for tat would seem a bit immature, especially with no tits.

34 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Responding to some of what @Kultsand @misteravensaid, with no conspiracy theories at all I would need little to convince me that a sexual predator or a politician are a scumbag.  That's about what you've provided.  Being scumbags does not equal scumbag A killing scumbag B, and no one has provided that.  It also ignores a shit ton.  This guy was an extremely high risk for suicide and he attemtped before, so no surprise that he killed himself.  Also no suprise that he killed himself while the guards were busy or elsewhere.  You tell others to do some reading or research, do some on suicide, suicide risk, suicide in lock-up.  There's nothing rare going on there.  Likewise, this guy was arrested for sex crimes years (?) ago, so why not take him out then?  And, with scummy shit like, IDK, being friends with the country that 9/11ed us, you would think the Clintons might start cleaning their house there rather than with billionaire pedo man?

You're assuming that the reports of him being suicidal are even true. Not saying they are, not saying they aren't. If true, its that much more of a failure on their part, assuming all of this is innocent. Huge amount of suspended belief that it is in, but thats opinion more than fact. What we know is a billionaire, convicted pedophile, with massive amounts of public evidence that he was friends with dozens upon dozens of the most powerful and influential elite from Washington to Hollywood, that was awaiting a massively high profile trial, upon which most can easily assume he was starting to sing like a jay bird about all his transgressions since it was literally his play left, suddenly wound up dead when being held in strict police custody. We know we were told he was suicidal, we also have learned that his cell mate was removed just previous to this event, we know that the camera somehow was not working, we know that somehow the supervision he was supposed to be under somehow stopped. A long string of mistakes that all came together in such a way that its become seemingly impossible to now know what happened.

Those are the facts.

If you want to go on believing he just took advantage of a window and went out on his own terms, you're obviously free to do so. 

Coupled with all the life lessons I've acquired, directly and indirectly, I can't possibly bring myself to believe that all of this was simple human error and a piece of shit that decided he was going to check out before going to trial. Far too much to gain by far too many people that are far too powerful. Far too many coincidences and a very improbably track record of events that seem so similar for this to just being neatly explained away.

At the very least, where the outrage that someone in custody was able to end up dead of unnatural cause. How is the warden not being crucified by the media and public, if not politically and professionally for running a prison system where literally the biggest name in the news for weeks, ends up dead on his watch. What about the staff that was on duty during this time frame? Where's any semblance of accountability for any of this, whether you choose to follow the narrative or not?

Instead we'll see all of this go away and the dude's secrets die with him. Nicely packaged, superbly delivered, all with a great big bow on top.

Who wants to bet that there will be zero evidence of any wrong doings and all the faces you saw smiling on the lolita express will not face additional inquiry, let alone prosecution, because the dude that could have pointed fingers and filled the courts in on what happened, is not rotting six feet under.

• Props 2

Dude did himself a solid if he offed himself, probably his only noble act. My suspicions are based on my own first hand knowledge of the type of facility he was in. Maybe he was as talented at self strangulation as he was with raping minors, I don't know. I'd be less skeptical if they offered an explanation of how it happened but I haven't seen one offered, and don't expect one will be.

• Like 1

Let me fix the above....

None of the others would have actually gone down... They never do. But it would be a public embarrassment that would likely push them out of the spotlight for a minute and maybe evaporate the bit of credibility they seem to still hold with at least a fair swath of our *engaged* public.

• Truth 1