Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
6Pennies

Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool

Just now, Hua Guofang said:

You gotta stop acting like people who disagree with you are all dupes of MSM and are just drones that do nothing else than watch CNN. 

That’s actually the naivety you’re accusing others of suffering. 

Very on brand for you. Except your political posts usually echo the CNN talking points 1:1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, One Man Banned said:

We do have DMs and such.  

@misteravensometimes when you go looking for a duck you find a duck because you're looking for one, even if it's really a goose egg.

Ya, that's why I mentioned earlier in this thread that if anyone wanted a little more to DM me. Some did, you didn't.

1 hour ago, Kults said:

Na, research it a bit more, he didn't post it.

Yeah, I’m across the ifs and buts of it as I’m working on RWE, internet communities, etc. I also don’t think that that nuance is consequential as 8 Chan had become known as an echo chamber that fueled RW violence and became too hot to handle.  

Its also irrelevant as  8 Chan went down before Epstein died. 

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

Ya, that's why I mentioned earlier in this thread that if anyone wanted a little more to DM me. Some did, you didn't.

Waiting on that DM........

Very on brand for you. Except your political posts usually echo the CNN talking points 1:1

Lol, I’m in Australia and don’t buy cable. I don’t watch CNN. 

Im also tipping that they actually don’t anyway. 

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

I’m not saying i believe he was “suicided” per say, he may have just been reminded of the seriousness of his situation and they may have just left him to his own devices. 

This is a more likely explanation. Many people would want this guy silenced. He was apparently suicidal, so remove suicide watch and let him take care of it himself. Why would anyone want to make it anymore complicated than that?!

1 minute ago, Hua Guofang said:

Why would anyone want to make it anymore complicated than that?!

They love you.

@misteravenhas said a couple of times that the end is nigh and if you’re not prepped you’ll perish. 

For reasons different to his, I actually think the risk of some serious breakdown of social stability is quite high. The US has seen bad times like this before and has pulled through. But the risk was high back then as well and just because things held together before doesn’t mean that they will for ever more. 

I dont think things will turn to absolute shit but the plausibility is there and the likelihood is climbing. 

Edited by Hua Guofang

15 minutes ago, Kults said:

And your political posts echo every conspiracy theory nut.

The difference is i would be willing to bet a fair chunk of change that if evidence he was in fact murdered (lets stop beating around the bush, you’re claiming he was murdered, suicided is a fancy term for conspiracy theorists,) we would all be like “oh shit, look at that, a conspiracy did take place and he was murdered.. fuck me.” 

Where as you will never be otherwise convinced of your opinion that everything is a conspiracy. All the evidence in the world wont change your mind. If there was video footage, conspiracy theorists would claim it was doctored, provide some half baked evidence, and you’d probably buy into it because 8chan told you so and CNN says otherwise. 

• Truth 2

54 minutes ago, Kults said:

Do you have evidence supporting other wise? Can you provide the post with a timestamp?

Sure dont, and you dont have evidence to prove Watkins’ claims do you? Feel free to DM me the evidence, or do i need to break the ice and message first for for you to send it? 

Just now, abrasivesaint said:

Sure dont, and you dont have evidence to prove Watkins’ claims do you? Feel free to DM me the evidence, or do i need to break the ice and message first for for you to send it? 

Na we're good, Im done trying to convince you or debate you on anything. Bad faith. Youre cool and all but youre really frustrating to talk to.

2 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Haha.. I don't follow CNN whatsoever. 

??

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

Na we're good, Im done trying to convince you or debate you on anything. Bad faith. Youre cool and all but youre really frustrating to talk to.

Bullshit. 

when we were going back and forth in that other thread you "called me out" on dodging questions and moving goal posts. i asked you to specifically cite me and quote me where i did that, you never did.

I'm telling you now, convince me, show me legitimate evidence that isn't from fuckcnn.com to prove otherwise and i will consider it. 

It's very simple, he makes a claim, if it was so easy for him to find out that it was uploaded to IG and not his forum by the shooter, it would be just as easy for him to publicly out such information. He hasn't from what i've seen. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
spelling and shit

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

Trouble is, I believe I'm in good faith and you couldn't back up your claims even in DM.  There's a lot of obvious shit being ignored here along with what I'll term lack of knowledge.

Trouble is, I believe I'm in good faith and you couldn't back up your claims even in DM.  There's a lot of obvious shit being ignored here along with what I'll term lack of knowledge.

Na you’re just looking for a ‘Gotcha’ and I’m not gonna feed into it. Do your own research if you’re interested and stop being lazy. I hinted at stuff I don’t care to discuss here. 

i'll keep a weathered eye on this evidence in my DMs, but i'm not going to hold my breath, because i'm assuming it's nonsense and you don't want it publicly posted and holes poked through it.

Na you’re just looking for a ‘Gotcha’ and I’m not gonna feed into it. Do your own research if you’re interested and stop being lazy. I hinted at stuff I don’t care to discuss here. 

Got who?  You sent me nothing that's got them getting him, nothing.  If it's shit readily available to you on the webz you should be able to offer something in a DM/privately.  

But you don't have it.  Just your assertion.  Sorry dude.

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

If you were right i would be more than happy to admit so. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, ask my lady. I do my own research all the time, haven't found any to support your claim yet. You hinted at what? That he was murdered by the Rothschild's or Clinton in the pizza shop where Pizzagate took place? What exactly did you hint to? 

Got who?  You sent me nothing that's got them getting him, nothing.  If it's shit readily available to you on the webz you should be able to offer something in a DM/privately.  

He was talking to me, but i wouldn't expect that DM anytime soon either.

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

No worries. I’m not out to convince you. 

Just now, abrasivesaint said:

He was talking to me, but i wouldn't expect that DM anytime soon either.

Ya don’t. For the third time now, done discussing anything with you ??‍♂️