Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, abrasivesaint said:

Sure dont, and you dont have evidence to prove Watkins’ claims do you? Feel free to DM me the evidence, or do i need to break the ice and message first for for you to send it? 

Na we're good, Im done trying to convince you or debate you on anything. Bad faith. Youre cool and all but youre really frustrating to talk to.

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

Na we're good, Im done trying to convince you or debate you on anything. Bad faith. Youre cool and all but youre really frustrating to talk to.

Bullshit. 

when we were going back and forth in that other thread you "called me out" on dodging questions and moving goal posts. i asked you to specifically cite me and quote me where i did that, you never did.

I'm telling you now, convince me, show me legitimate evidence that isn't from fuckcnn.com to prove otherwise and i will consider it. 

It's very simple, he makes a claim, if it was so easy for him to find out that it was uploaded to IG and not his forum by the shooter, it would be just as easy for him to publicly out such information. He hasn't from what i've seen. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
spelling and shit

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

Trouble is, I believe I'm in good faith and you couldn't back up your claims even in DM.  There's a lot of obvious shit being ignored here along with what I'll term lack of knowledge.

Just now, One Man Banned said:

Trouble is, I believe I'm in good faith and you couldn't back up your claims even in DM.  There's a lot of obvious shit being ignored here along with what I'll term lack of knowledge.

Na you’re just looking for a ‘Gotcha’ and I’m not gonna feed into it. Do your own research if you’re interested and stop being lazy. I hinted at stuff I don’t care to discuss here. 

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

Na you’re just looking for a ‘Gotcha’ and I’m not gonna feed into it. Do your own research if you’re interested and stop being lazy. I hinted at stuff I don’t care to discuss here. 

Got who?  You sent me nothing that's got them getting him, nothing.  If it's shit readily available to you on the webz you should be able to offer something in a DM/privately.  

But you don't have it.  Just your assertion.  Sorry dude.

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

If you were right i would be more than happy to admit so. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, ask my lady. I do my own research all the time, haven't found any to support your claim yet. You hinted at what? That he was murdered by the Rothschild's or Clinton in the pizza shop where Pizzagate took place? What exactly did you hint to? 

Got who?  You sent me nothing that's got them getting him, nothing.  If it's shit readily available to you on the webz you should be able to offer something in a DM/privately.  

He was talking to me, but i wouldn't expect that DM anytime soon either.

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

No worries. I’m not out to convince you. 

2 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

If you were right i would be more than happy to admit so. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, ask my lady. I do my own research all the time, haven't found any to support your claim yet. You hinted at what? That he was murdered by the Rothschild's or Clinton in the pizza shop where Pizzagate took place? What exactly did you hint to? 

That was directed at OMB. Not to be a dick but I couldn’t care less what your take on this is.

21 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

@misteravenhas said a couple of times that the end is nigh and if you’re not prepped you’ll perish. 

For reasons different to his, I actually think the risk of some serious breakdown of social stability is quite high. The US has seen bad times like this before and has pulled through. But the risk was high back then as well and just because things held together before doesn’t mean that they will for ever more. 

I dont think things will turn to absolute shit but the plausibility is there and the likelihood is climbing. 

Never said such thing. 

Only that people might be best served if they learned to take care of themselves. I think if you’re following the recent ways that politics and the economy have evolved, you’re hugely misplacing your trust if you still maintain faith or in either. Saying it’s held together this long and trusting that it’ll continue seems like an awfully poor strategy when most live month to month even during good times. 

Likewise, most people on here seem pretty okay with the ideas of car insurance, seatbelts and health insurance. All things there that you invest in, hoping they’re not needed. I think any reasonable person can look at statistical probability and assemble a list of shitty things that can happen to effect them and their family and plan accordingly. Most will likely lose a job, many might have a major traumatic accident to themselves or a close family member. Quite a few will likely get diagnosed with cancer or something equally devastating. In all this situations, to that individual it’s almost as bad as an apocalypse in how their world is turned upside down. I’m merely bringing attention to the fact, that there’s plenty out there vying for higher priority on that list and that you might be well served in considering it and doing what’s right for you and yours to mitigate that situation. 

• Like 1

@KultsYou are the 12oz Alex Jones. You generally make wild claims and don't support them, save for vague information you read on 8chan, and then tell us all to look it up ourselves. Not saying you're never right, but..

You act like there's some incredibly top secret evidence only your eyes have seen, but the problem is, if you had seen it, why wouldn't you be just as dead as Epstein? How many people have also seen this "evidence"? Why would the people not involved in this conspiracy not take you all out? It's harder to kill some high level dude in a jail cell than it is to kill a bunch of conspiracy nuts. My guess, it's unfounded. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • FuckBoi 1

4 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

@KultsYou are the 12oz Alex Jones. You generally make wild claims and don't support them, save for vague information you read on 8chan, and then tell us all to look it up ourselves. Not saying you're never right, but..

You act like there's some incredibly top secret evidence only your eyes have seen, but the problem is, if you had seen it, why wouldn't you be just as dead as Epstein? How many people have also seen this "evidence"? Why would the people not involved in this conspiracy not take you all out? It's harder to kill some high level dude in a jail cell than it is to kill a bunch of conspiracy nuts. My guess, it's unfounded. 

You’re a gump.

I remember when New Orleans happened and all the conspiracy nuts went off about FEMA kidnapping people, chaining them up in trains and shipping them off like the Holocaust.  As evidence, they posted a picture of a long metal train car with tons of small air holes in the walls and chains on the inside.  Problem was, those are auto racks and the chains go around the car tires to hold them in place lol.

• LOL! 1

paranoid is as paranoid does sir.

Do you see me being defensive? I really don’t care. Believe whatever you want I’m more than ok with that. Start throwing insults I’ll just do the same. And dude.. you really wanna go there? 

You reached out cause some guy was posting ahead of you in the metalheads thread. Insecure much? 

You guys are really playing I to the dichotomy with all the arguing. If you’re genuinely open minded and interested about what subversive shit the man might do, simply look at the past. There’s plenty of declassified stuff out there, some dating back as far as the Second World War, that clearly shows how devious they were 80 years ago. You can extrapolate from there unless you’re willing to simply accept that with the advance of technology, that somehow morality set in. 

How many times do you do you have to turn a blind eye at stuff that stinks to high heaven, if not massively improbable before starting to become skeptical that maybe you’re being duped with a line of bullshit. Science itself doesn’t always have answers to everything, but statistical probability and our understanding of context, helps fill in blanks. Look at the periodic table of elements as a great example of this. It’s ridiculous to think a bunch of internet sleuths on a message board will likely crack the case, but doesn’t mean it’s utter bullshit either. Use your brain... Look at the circumstances and think through scenarios on how it can and can’t be done. Who’s to gain, what’s to gain. What gets lost, who loses. How hard it is really... Then decide for yourself. 

But to sit sit and say it’s impossible because there’s not a smoking gun in the form of a link from a credible news source, backed up by several other sources is about as silly as it sounds. Especially knowing that these sources are mostly owned by the small group, with clearly understood ties to other companies and agencies that clearly have a vested interest that goes quite a bit deeper than unbiased reporting, let alone investigations that lead towards anyone of consequence getting into serious trouble. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I remember when New Orleans happened and all the conspiracy nuts went off about FEMA kidnapping people, chaining them up in trains and shipping them off like the Holocaust.  As evidence, they posted a picture of a long metal train car with tons of small air holes in the walls and chains on the inside.  Problem was, those are auto racks and the chains go around the car tires to hold them in place lol.

You ever look into how they went door to door confiscating legally owned guns. And how those guns are largely still tied up in lawsuits that have gone nowhere all these years later?

what about how they searched homes without consent or warrant during the Boston Marathon bombing?

lots of foul shit out there. 

Likewise you do understand that “conspiracy theory” is attributed to the FBI during the JFK assassination. So many people questioned the Warren Report once released that to shut down people from continuing to question the narrative, the devised a method to suppress skepticism by making it socially awkward, if not acceptable to do so by coining the term and painting anyone that didn’t follow along as a kook.

Very simple and very effective plan. 

Look at unclassified programs to spread disinformation in other countries to push society in directions that serve our strategic interests. Lots out there if you look. Because CNN hasn’t published the smoking gun showing its very likely implemented far more often in our own country doesn’t mean it’s not happening and with all the glimpses of both circumstantial and tangible evidence that point towards it, how can anyone keep ignoring it? All of this points to a lot of sinister shit, even if we don’t have a crystal clear picture or the actual smoking gun. 

For fucks sake, how many here bothered downloading the Snowden data and reading into a veritable treasure trove of smoking guns that the media glossed over at best and the government actually had the balls to say you’d get arrested for if you were caught accessing. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, misteraven said:

You guys are really playing I to the dichotomy with all the arguing. If you’re genuinely open minded and interested about what subversive shit the man might do, simply look at the past. There’s plenty of declassified stuff out there, some dating back as far as the Second World War, that clearly shows how devious they were 80 years ago. You can extrapolate from there unless you’re willing to simply accept that with the advance of technology, that somehow morality set in. 

How many times do you do you have to turn a blind eye at stuff that stinks to high heaven, if not massively improbable before starting to become skeptical that maybe you’re being duped with a line of bullshit. Science itself doesn’t always have answers to everything, but statistical probability and our understanding of context, helps fill in blanks. Look at the periodic table of elements as a great example of this. It’s ridiculous to think a bunch of internet sleuths on a message board will likely crack the case, but doesn’t mean it’s utter bullshit either. Use your brain... Look at the circumstances and think through scenarios on how it can and can’t be done. Who’s to gain, what’s to gain. What gets lost, who loses. How hard it is really... Then decide for yourself. 

But to sit sit and say it’s impossible because there’s not a smoking gun in the form of a link from a credible news source, backed up by several other sources is about as silly as it sounds. Especially knowing that these sources are mostly owned by the small group, with clearly understood ties to other companies and agencies that clearly have a vested interest that goes quite a bit deeper than unbiased reporting, let alone investigations that lead towards anyone of consequence getting into serious trouble. 

I'm very aware of many conspiracies that have gone down throughout US history. This sure as hell stinks to high heaven. But Kultsy over here is claiming he has evidence to prove he was murdered and refuses to share it. That is also called being fed a line of bullshit. Just because conspiracies do happened, doesn't mean everything is a conspiracy, like some people like to believe. 

Is it not also possible that Epstein, realizing his current situation, or being reminded of his situation, realized he probably wasn't walking away from this one. Clearly given the opportunity, decided: I'm not walking away from this. Either they'll kill me or someone else will. I know what happens to pedos in jail.. fuck it, i'm going out on my terms.

15 minutes ago, misteraven said:

what about how they searched homes without consent or warrant during the Boston Marathon bombing?

If i'm not mistaken many people looked into this including the ACLU and they found they technically didn't break the law, as there was some law allowing them to do so under exigent circumstances.