Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
6Pennies

Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haven't watched this but some y'all might like it. There was also a similar doco on Australian TV last night. Peopls aint gonna let this go, if I was some one guilty of bad shit here, I'd be nervous.

19 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Haven't watched this but some y'all might like it. There was also a similar doco on Australian TV last night. Peopls aint gonna let this go, if I was some one guilty of bad shit here, I'd be nervous.

Oh CMON. After screeching about how Barr is protecting Trump for months now all of a sudden he's playing for the other team? How anyone takes MSM seriously anymore is beyond me

I haven't watched it but the first line of the post claims that he's protecting Trump, doesn't it?

You realise that Fox News is also MSM, right? It's beside the point of the above discussion but I get confused when you dis on MSM but don't have a problem with Fox when they are MSM too.

1 minute ago, Hua Guofang said:

You realise that Fox News is also MSM, right? It's beside the point of the above discussion but I get confused when you dis on MSM but don't have a problem with Fox when they are MSM too.

Theyre all awful. Fox is imo the less egregious one but theyre still full of shit. I like maybe 2-3 of their talking heads. The rest just read from the owners' script like the other networks.

I haven't watched it but the first line of the post claims that he's protecting Trump, doesn't it?

I mean, so which one is it? He cant be in the bag for both sides

Point -1, fair enough and agreed. All News Ltd press is a vehicle for Murdoch ideology. CNN was the same for whatsisname who founded it. Although, he did challenge Bush to a punch on once, so at least he sounds like a guy I could have a beer with. I like rich people who don't mind having a swing and copping punch or two.

Point - 2, Probably not much point discussing further as I haven't watched it but from your first post on the video you seemed to imply that the vid says that Barr is working for Trump's opposition, but the Twitter post says that Barr is protecting Trump. Either way, I'm supposed to be working.

• Like 2

Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at 18th birthday celebration for Andrew’s older daughter Beatrice, at Windsor Castle in 2006.

1CFdt0j.jpg

• Like 1

Hill took the picture

(it looks 'shopped but its still hilarious)

Yeah I was going to say I don't think epstein was in the military.... and definitely not that decorated.