Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

/tinfoil hat on

I was reading speculative tweets earlier that she won't be as much of a "suicide risk" because there's a chance the shitty powers that be will negotiate a soft landing for her if she 'exonerates' the powerful people that are likely in the black book and lies.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Kults said:

its really quite unbelievable how brazen its become

It is but on the other hand people in general will go to great lengths to cover up crimes especially murder.    

I do agree with your comment.  However, I am not going to be surprised by anything that happens from epstein to what is to come considering the people in the club that make up this elite pedo ring. These people have more to lose so they are going do anything and everything they can to separate themselves from the pedo-pac, and most importantly to escape justice.   

On the other hand I firmly believe this pedo-ring is not even the tip of the iceberg.  I think there is more to come that is going to get really nasty.

• Like 1

I am waffling between 'holy fuck they just killed him like that huh' & 'no way he's not dead' 

In that thread I tweeted an independent journalist calls Larry Celona out on the pic of the Epstein corpse being fake and Larry is shook right up.  

Edited by metronome
  • Like 2

Just now, metronome said:

I am waffling between 'holy fuck they just killed him like that huh' & 'no way he's not dead' 

that ones a bridge too far for me, they def killed him though

not even trying to convince people of it anymore either, if they dont see it by now they never will

• Like 1

should we start posting stuff from the 80s satanic panic now? 

pretty widely accepted most of it was nonsense but theres some of it thats a little harder to dismiss. I think Id posted this doc here or in another thread I forget now