Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Haven't watched this but some y'all might like it. There was also a similar doco on Australian TV last night. Peopls aint gonna let this go, if I was some one guilty of bad shit here, I'd be nervous.

Oh CMON. After screeching about how Barr is protecting Trump for months now all of a sudden he's playing for the other team? How anyone takes MSM seriously anymore is beyond me

1 minute ago, Hua Guofang said:

You realise that Fox News is also MSM, right? It's beside the point of the above discussion but I get confused when you dis on MSM but don't have a problem with Fox when they are MSM too.

Theyre all awful. Fox is imo the less egregious one but theyre still full of shit. I like maybe 2-3 of their talking heads. The rest just read from the owners' script like the other networks.

I haven't watched it but the first line of the post claims that he's protecting Trump, doesn't it?

I mean, so which one is it? He cant be in the bag for both sides

Point -1, fair enough and agreed. All News Ltd press is a vehicle for Murdoch ideology. CNN was the same for whatsisname who founded it. Although, he did challenge Bush to a punch on once, so at least he sounds like a guy I could have a beer with. I like rich people who don't mind having a swing and copping punch or two.

Point - 2, Probably not much point discussing further as I haven't watched it but from your first post on the video you seemed to imply that the vid says that Barr is working for Trump's opposition, but the Twitter post says that Barr is protecting Trump. Either way, I'm supposed to be working.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Epstein’s personal photog found dead in the woods?? Of Long Island?

—-

https://pagesix.com/2020/04/19/suspected-remains-of-peter-beard-found-on-long-island/

The body of famed photographer Peter Beardwas found not far from his Long Island property Sunday, authorities and his family said.

The 82-year-old African wildlife shutterbug — a onetime fixture at Studio 54 and pal of Andy Warhol — suffered from dementia and had been missing from his cliffside Montauk compound since March 31.

A hunter in nearby Camp Hero State Park stumbled on clothing “consistent with” what Beard was wearing when he disappeared, the East Hampton Police Department said.

The remains were soon found in a “densely wooded area” of the park, police said. There was no appearance of foul play.

——

• LOL! 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Docuseries was trash imo.I envisioned filthy rich to have gnarly sex dungeon footage from dudes private island or anything really, outside fuckin victim accounts. Even those were kinda lame. Same old song. (Cry cry, sob)....and then....he took his robe off and patted the bed for me to come closer....and then I did. AHHHGHH FOR FUCKS SAKE I’m so tired of these hoes (not the teeny boppers, obvs that shit is fuckin gross) And how tf hasn’t that Sketchy pedo  bitch Gaylin still timing these streets?! She’s just as sick as your man jeff. 

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

When shit like this happens, it makes me not want to vote 

Should have the opposite effect.

Should also encourage a free and open media so that issues like this can be made public.

None of this 'media is the enemy of the people' bullshit.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

• 4 weeks later...