Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

Suicide by double tap to the dome. 

I recently listened to Slow Burn and when Bill got elected to president one of his folk blasted himself in the grape with his right hand when ol boy was left handed. 

“And nothing of value was lost”

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, Kults said:

Annnd he/she's gone. Give it a few months, they're gonna die in a car crash or get a heart attack or something

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/07/cbs-fires-abc-employee-amy-robach/

That’s unfortunate but we kinda knew that’s what would happen.  Funny to fire a whistleblower that exposes the biggest kid toucher we will ever know but hide the whistleblower involved with actual politics. 

• Truth 1

On 11/12/2019 at 12:10 AM, Hua Guofang said:

Yeah, I want to read it to but worried to do so on something that’s not manually  sandboxed. 

Anyone willing to do a copy paster for the less adventurous such as myself?

It's a rather large document.  Do you have access to a VPN?  I use a VPN when I use the internet..... all the time.  There are VERY rare circumstances where my connection to ANY site is not through a VPN first.  My phone is set up the same way.  It cuts off network connection if the VPN drops so there is no leaking of data out of my handset or my laptop.... or at least not in the quantity  that people not using VPNs are leaking out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

It's a rather large document.  Do you have access to a VPN?  I use a VPN when I use the internet..... all the time.  There are VERY rare circumstances where my connection to ANY site is not through a VPN first.  My phone is set up the same way.  It cuts off network connection if the VPN drops so there is no leaking of data out of my handset or my laptop.... or at least not in the quantity  that people not using VPNs are leaking out.

Yeah, I do. I took it off the other day to do some maintenance on the computer and have been lazy setting it all back up again.

I think that will be part if this weekend's duties.

• Like 1

Go to this twitter feed - https://twitter.com/RepGosar

Read down the page looking at the first letter of every tweet, starting with this one

Evidence of a link between foreign aid and political investigations simply does not exist. The longer this circus continues the clearer it becomes that @realDonaldTrump has done absolutely nothing wrong.

• Pause 1

13 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Go to this twitter feed - https://twitter.com/RepGosar

Read down the page looking at the first letter of every tweet, starting with this one

Evidence of a link between foreign aid and political investigations simply does not exist. The longer this circus continues the clearer it becomes that @realDonaldTrump has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Get that crap out of here

Stay on topic please.

3 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Get a grip, dude  - it's a US senator that has posted "Epstien Didn't Kill Himself" in his Twitter feed using the first letter of each of his tweets to spell it out.

It's like you're trying to be a mook.

Cool, post it in memes threads. This one is more about serious discussion regarding the Epstein situation. It’s like you think no one will notice you’re just dragging your leaking diaper all over the forum. Yes we get it orange man bad 👍🏻

Serious discussion, like that Epstien cover up being paged at the airport you posted just up the page? Please, tell me more about your role on this website!

It's a Republican Senator, posting in public that Epstien didn't kill himself and you can't see anything serious about that.

Secondly, all his relevant posts that I'm pointing at were pro-Trump. there's no 'orange man bad' content in sight.

But you keep on being a fucking mook, it suits you.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2019-11-12/woman-who-spoke-at-epsteins-bail-hearing-sues-his-estate

NEW YORK (AP) — A woman who confronted Jeffrey Epstein at a July bail hearing to tell a judge he touched her inappropriately when she was 16 sued his estate Tuesday, alleging he had subjected her to sex trafficking as part of his attacks on young women and girls.

What really sucks is that there are so many people that were involved with epstein still out there.  Yeah they killed the main guy, but all the pedophiles and sex traffickers that are high ranking in our nation are still out there, still with the same shit bag intentions.

Fuck the Clintons for this reason.... seriously, they could die in a fire and I'd laugh about it when the news broke..... along with any of the other kid touchers that went to kid fucker island.

• Truth 1

^^ I thought it was weird that it took so long to even get there.  It was a matter of time before we got some kind of story out of this.  It'll be interesting to see what comes of it..... but if I have to guess it's going to be a "slap on the wrist" in comparison to the damage Epstein and his crew caused to people.

• Truth 1

4 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

^^ I thought it was weird that it took so long to even get there.  It was a matter of time before we got some kind of story out of this.  It'll be interesting to see what comes of it..... but if I have to guess it's going to be a "slap on the wrist" in comparison to the damage Epstein and his crew caused to people.

They obviously thought it would go away, like it always does in this news cycle. Only it hasn't and now someone has to pay. They'll never get the real culprits but its a start, now lets have them sing like canaries 

• Like 1