Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I’m fully onboard with foul play, corruption, abuse of power and all that happy shit. I don’t think it’s coincidence. 

However. 

Accusing someone of a crime you cant concretely prove, and expect them to be held guilty, is a bit hypocritical when most people would be absolutely bullshit if they were accused and convicted of a crime that produced circumstantial yet highly probable evidence. 

I won’t scold people (say in the social justice arena) who are ruining careers and lives over accusations and then turn around and do the same because it fits a narrative i prefer. 

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I’m fully onboard with foul play, corruption, abuse of power and all that happy shit. I don’t think it’s coincidence. 

However. 

Accusing someone of a crime you cant concretely prove, and expect them to be held guilty, is a bit hypocritical when most people would be absolutely bullshit if they were accused and convicted of a crime that produced circumstantial yet highly probable evidence. 

I won’t scold people (say in the social justice arena) who are ruining careers and lives over accusations and then turn around and do the same because it fits a narrative i prefer. 

Not sure if you’re referring to those of us that think this utter bullshit and obvious cover up, but none of us are doing any accusing or convicting. I just think the optics on this is so fucking bad that if they want to preserve even a shred of credibility, they need to completely rethink how all of this is handled from jump street. As far as I see, they don’t even give a shit and go through hardly a half hearted effort any cover up these days. It’s like they purposely walk a fine line on all this just because it’s an opportunity to keep people arguing on top of getting away with murder. There’s no real justice here and not a shred of credibility left as far as I see. 

not saying to pass go and strap dude straight to electric chair either. Only that this system is beyond fucked up, that I have little faith and even less trust, and that the powers that be seem to given even less fucks about all this than the growing contingent of people that have about given up on all of it. 

• Like 2

I was speaking in generalizations mostly. I’ve said numerous times i’m on board with a coverup. What i’m not sold on is that he was murdered, like many believe and are throwing out the accusations for, or if he was led to water and coerced to drink.

[Edit: To me, the latter is a lot easier. “Listen, either we can have Bubba in here beat you to death, or maybe you wrap a sheet around your neck and slip on the floor or we’ll kill your parents, cousins, friends, ect or in the very least make their lives a living hell” ]

I agree they don’t even try to worry about the cover up. If they were hiding something, the attempt at a cover up is the worse look. Outing the obvious fucks ups, appearing like repercussions are coming, and then nothing happening is par for the course. It’s basically a “fuck you, what’re you gonna do about it?” to the general public.  

Edited by abrasivesaint

7 hours ago, misteraven said:

.......those that are not already convinced of foul play. 

My point is that if anyone is CONVINCED of anything (either way), from the distance we all exist from the issue, then you're already screwed.

With such little evidence, with so much misinformation, money and powerful interests involved in the outcomes, all anyone should have at this point is questions.

3 hours ago, misteraven said:

.... I just think the optics on this is so fucking bad that if they want to preserve even a shred of credibility, they need to completely rethink how all of this is handled from jump street.

..... this system is beyond fucked up, that I have little faith and even less trust, and that the powers that be seem to given even less fucks about all this than the growing contingent of people that have about given up on all of it. 

THis is a pretty fair position to take, regardless of anyone trying to manipulate the trust divide because there has to be a divide before it can be manipulated. And that's the major reason why Hillary lost, because she represents the political and business elite, who are seen to only work in the interests of the elite. Trump won because people saw him as an outsider to the system and he sold them on the bullshit that he'd "drain the swamp" and bring some kind of mythical glory back to the US.

Of course, Trump is part of the swamp, he is part of the elite and he's only working in his own egotistical interests. However, there are forces working to prise apart US society and trust in the system, same thing in Europe, Taiwan and elsewhere. It is the age of mistrust (just look at the amount of 'uprisings' around the world this year: HK, LEbanon, Egypt, France, Iraq, Chile, ROK, Indonesia, Spain and to a degree, the UK) and those that benefit from the system falling apart are doing their best to accelerate it.

And that's why the optics, as has been pointed to above, really fucking matter right now. But, the 'elite' largely have their heads up their arses and cannot pull them out long enough to see that they are bringing about their own downfall and have almost totally forgotten about the national interest.

• Like 1

122 pages barely redacted. Will prob end up checking that out. May be boring as shit bureaucratic bs, written by an aide. But might still have something interesting. He was an interesting person. @Kults

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

122 pages barely redacted. Will prob end up checking that out. May be boring as shit bureaucratic bs, written by an aide. But might still have something interesting. He was an interesting person. @Kults

I tried to listen to a podcast about the Mueller report and it was hair pulling-ly annoying. Every 5 words were “redacted, due to ongoing investigation. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

On 9/19/2019 at 11:37 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Did three of Spaceys accusers get "died" 

I saw that today

Is it really three since this started? 

Unsurprisingly the case was dropped by LA today because the accuser died. 

Reminder he’s a POS: 

Fifteen others then came forward alleging similar abuse,[92] including Boston anchorwoman Heather Unruh, who alleged that Spacey sexually assaulted her son;[93][94] Norwegian author and former royal family member Ari Behn;[95] filmmaker Tony Montana; actor Roberto Cavazos;[96] Richard Dreyfuss' son Harry;[97] and eight people who worked on House of Cards.[98] The Guardian was contacted by "a number of people" who alleged that Spacey "groped and behaved in an inappropriate way with young men" as artistic director of the Old Vic.[99][100] On November 16, the Old Vic confirmed that it had received 20 testimonies of alleged inappropriate behavior by Spacey, with three persons stating that they had contacted the police.[101] In December, Spacey's Usual Suspectsco-star Gabriel Byrne revealed that production on that film was shut down for two days because Spacey made unwanted sexual advances toward a younger actor.[102]

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Anchor will be suicided by the Clinton’s and the case will get swept under the rug obviously. 

Here we have the last person on the internet to think Epstein killed himself. Rare sighting! 

Youre like that annoying kid that takes the opposite stance as everyone else because you think it makes you look edgy and different. It’s really just cringy. Even your username speaks to that. 

• LOL! 1