HR 838 TAPS Act (America's Social Credit Score System For Revoking Your Rights)

Mercer

Basically...

658163618_ScreenShot2019-08-10at7_16_41AM.png.3adba7b5555c7c7274e4a732493389e1.png

Watch how this totalitarian demon tries to sell this, absolute control with no checks in place. Unwarranted searches, removal of rights without any due process. Swatted for your facebook post, getting hacked,  or liking the wrong fucking meme. 

Get the fuck off from social media.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty fucking scary. I'm reading through this (the link i just sent) and i'm currently at definition 2A, and it's already fucked.

"(A) identifying individuals who are exhibiting patterns of concerning behavior that indicate an interest, motive, intention, or capability of carrying out an act of violence;"

"Capability" is the scariest part to me. Simply being alive is capability to carry out an act of violence. 

• Truth 1

9 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Also watch how not being on social turns into the biggest red flag of them all, since it demonstrates you’re “anti social”.

Terrifying. 

Discussions on here recently gave me reason to reflect on views of my past vs today. The younger me was more against firearms, and would have been a hard NO on Red Flag laws. The older me is more pro firearms, and toyed with the legitimacy of some variation of Red Flag laws, something i now question very much so, which has changed in a matter of what, under 48 hours? 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 9/2/2021 at 12:02 AM, Wandachek said:

I think this is terrible, because totalitarian laws lead to a totalitarian regime. As the experience of previous years has shown us, the totalitarian regime is a very bloody and cruel regime, where there is no place for human rights and human dignity. For example, the Third Reich or the USSR under Stalin. In those years, millions of people were killed and it's very scary! And now they are trying to introduce a law that they can deprive a credit rating without grounds. This means that you will not be able to get a loan and you will also not be able to find out for what reason, because there is simply no reason! I have been taking out loans here for a long time https://www.yhdistalaina.com/kulutusluottojen-yhdistaminen/ because everything is much more legitimate in Europe and there is no point in arguing with this.

Banned, but yeah… Smart bot. I’m sure soon it’ll be virtually impossible to recognize as not human. In fact, if they slowed its roll so it shit posted a couple times before dropping knowledge bombs and then also was more subtle with the spam links, could have been mistaken for a real member. 

• Truth 2

6 hours ago, misteraven said:

Banned, but yeah… Smart bot. I’m sure soon it’ll be virtually impossible to recognize as not human. In fact, if they slowed its roll so it shit posted a couple times before dropping knowledge bombs and then also was more subtle with the spam links, could have been mistaken for a real member. 

there was a few in Ch 0 the other day as well 

• Like 1