Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The best perfumes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eau de Vagine   

End thread

i think she means colons

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ndv said:

Yeah Bro!  We got to get @glorydayson some.   Not sure if that has happened yet?

@mr.yuck did you get your Italian leather in?  If so, how so you like that one? 

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I can send the package straight to @glorydays. I just need that address bro.

This better get me pussy LMAO

I'll DM you @mr.yuck

• LOL! 2

Just got D&G The One and Memo Paris Italian Leather in the mail yesterday. 

The D&G has a commercial generic smell. If you get a magazine that has multiple samples in it and you just smell the magazine. That's what it's like. From here on out I think Im just going to refer to these scents as smelling like a magazine for ease.

@ndvThe Memo Paris is really different man. Im trying to put my finger on what this is... I dont wanna say dusty cuz the frag smells really good. Is that the leather? Its also sweet, but not cloyingly so. And smokey. 

This shits a winner.

• Props 1
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Just got D&G The One and Memo Paris Italian Leather in the mail yesterday. 

The D&G has a commercial generic smell. If you get a magazine that has multiple samples in it and you just smell the magazine. That's what it's like. From here on out I think Im just going to refer to these scents as smelling like a magazine for ease.

@ndvThe Memo Paris is really different man. Im trying to put my finger on what this is... I dont wanna say dusty cuz the frag smells really good. Is that the leather? Its also sweet, but not cloyingly so. And smokey. 

This shits a winner.

I agree with all the way on the D&G.  That was the impression I get with a lot of commercial generic scents without smelling them.  Not trying to sound like a snob.  Besides, the only commercial generic cologne that is the best would be aqua di gio IMO.

Again, you're exact on the Italian leather.  It's tough to figure out but very inviting.

• Truth 2