Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guess the movie (2019 version)

NightmareOnElmStreet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Holy hell! No one went!

(Amazing film and also a hilariously accurate facial expression for the lack of posting)

27E120AC-61AD-45F8-96E2-FDA60B69267B.jpeg.837ffe425fec1ee6fc866b695b7a045e.jpeg

Fuckkk i know this one. What was it called...the director of Moonlights first movie. Tangerine or something?

• Props 2

Kulty with the quickness. A lot of people couldn’t rock with tangerine because of the tranny aspect. I myself rank it as a modern favorite. Not because it was shot on a iPhone but because of the seamless continuity of the script. Shit just moves right. And it’s damn beautiful. Moonlight  was amazing too but doesn’t make the cut. 

• Props 1

3 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Kulty with the quickness. A lot of people couldn’t rock with tangerine because of the tranny aspect. I myself rank it as a modern favorite. Not because it was shot on a iPhone but because of the seamless continuity of the script. Shit just moves right. And it’s damn beautiful. Moonlight  was amazing too but doesn’t make the cut. 

I agree. It was great. id forgotten all about it, thanks for the reminder. I should rewatch it