Gillette SJW Virtue Signaling Ad results

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) remains committed to the shaving category via its well-known Gillette brand.

The consumer products giant said Tuesday it took an $8 billion write-down on the carrying value of Gillette’s goodwill in the most recent quarter. P&G pinned the blame on currency devaluations since it bought Gillette for $57 billion back in 2005. The company also cited ongoing tough competition in the razor blade category.

Huh..funny no mention of ads pandering to a tiny minority at the expense of insulting a large segment of your consumer base. Who knew that could have a negative effect on the bottom line..oops

Ok, but did it?  Because they've also faced shit like dollar shave club and the drug store brand name replacement cartidges that fit their razor.  I know as soon as I saw those shits come out I was like fuck paying a huge markup to Gillette or Schick who charge like $20+ for 5 razors.

Didn't I see them going a step further in their ads since that 1st controversial ad?  

Will their transgender shaving commercial be the best a man can get?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Ok, but did it?  Because they've also faced shit like dollar shave club and the drug store brand name replacement cartidges that fit their razor.  I know as soon as I saw those shits come out I was like fuck paying a huge markup to Gillette or Schick who charge like $20+ for 5 razors.

Didn't I see them going a step further in their ads since that 1st controversial ad?  

Will their transgender shaving commercial be the best a man can get?

I mean, I think it did? Dollar Shave Club been around. That commercial is the only time they were in the News last year.