Buying drugs in Russia

Kults

I gotta start this story by explaining the way the drug market works in Russia for those unaware.

Basically, there are almost no dealers in Russia, and definitely no street dealers because the police are very eager to go after anything drug-related. And forget about ordering by mail - unlike European countries, Russia doesn't really have mail privacy and no laws preventing officials from checking the contents of international parcels, plus we don't have parcels delivered to our home, you have to pick them up at the post office where a couple policemen may be conveniently waiting for you if you done fucked up. So what do we do?

Well, the answer is apparently geocaching. Well, geocaching with illegal substances and cops patrolling forest parks looking for any drug-seekers, but geocaching nonetheless. Basically, on the darknet you pay for your stuff, and they automatically send you the geographical coordinates/address with pictures and description of the hiding place, which they hid beforehand. The package may be buried in dirt, or attached by a magnet to some nondescript metal beam/rail, or even laying in plain sight, enveloped in plasticine or plaster to look like a stone. As smart as this sounds, of course this system isn't without its cons - sometimes the place has people hanging around and you have to wait until they leave in order to not be noticed, sometimes you don't find anything at all and have to open a dispute (which the DN site arbitrates), and sometimes, like in this story, you look for one thing and end up with another.

How fuckin wild is this lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/cjsaze/that_time_we_got_heroin_instead_of_hash_russian/?ref=share&ref_source=link

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when I was in Russia 0n my big trip years back I went to a club in St Petersburg.

Was full of rich Russian kids talking about "I go to Brooklyn in the summer" and pouring out vodka for all around them including backpackers.

Like they were fucking minted and they were definitely on speed/coke having a grand time.

We'd been chatting to this guy for ages he was super cool - then I asked if he knew were to get anything ( i'd just come from London so I figured it was the same)

Bang

conversation over

got up and walked away and didn't speak to us again and then we got asked to leave the club so I can believe this

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CALIgula said:

damn...they even made you leave the club?

i think they have bigger fish to fry in Russia.

like the russian mafia....or worse yet....The Machine...

To be fair I could barely walk and was dressed like a backpacker whereas a lot of others were pretty glammed up.

I think it started off as cool steet-y bar and then gradually got richer as the night went on.

Russians are cunts generally if you're foreign.

• Truth 1

4 hours ago, CALIgula said:

LoL.. are you just coming up with different ways of saying his name?

Ya, it's a meme. If an internet joke that doesn't involve a pic can be still called a meme lol

• LOL! 1

4 trips to Russia here. Met alot of writers and young lifestyle people, went clubbing, to concerts, festivals and events. Never once was there any sign or even talk of drugs. I mean any other drug than the almigthy alcohol which is everywhere and alcoholism is huuuge there. You can buy it anywhere, at all times and for no money. 

• Props 1

42 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

I want to go to Russia eventually, but ive heard they don't like people of color. 

I took a train out of St. Petersburg and the cops got on and started checking documents etc.

We were fine but there were some people from like Kyrgyzstan or Uzbekistan who got a lot of attention from the police because they look more asian/ had more olive skin etc.

• Truth 1