Brehs-------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

brehs i just had to fight a ice head Uber eats driver. He was saying dirty shit to the guy behind the counter so I stood up to him then he eventually left but walked around the corner to his car. thought it was over then he said something to me and walked back around the corner. so I grabbed my cup of lemonade off the counter and jumped up on this cement ledge and he was standing right there in front of his BMW, door open. me on top of this ledge behind a wall whipped that soda at his face good. they never put the lid on all the way and I noticed before i beamed it at him, he would have got nailed in the face with the cup. he was like "ahh" and turned his head but he just got soaked in pink lemonade. all up in his car too. then I walked around the corner and he was pulling out of the drive way already next he got stuck pulling out in to the street. almost caused an accident. im standing on the side walk staring him down and he yells "going home to get my gun" im like whatever... wait and grab my food the people working cant tell what's going on, I walk 1/2 mile back home. looking over my shoulder and contemplating life.

the most psychopathic shit is i never really got that crazy heart beat at all.

this kind of shit happens to me at least once a year.

• Props 2
  • LOL! 1

6 hours ago, KNIFU said:

brehs i just had to fight a ice head Uber eats driver. He was saying dirty shit to the guy behind the counter so I stood up to him then he eventually left but walked around the corner to his car. thought it was over then he said something to me and walked back around the corner. so I grabbed my cup of lemonade off the counter and jumped up on this cement ledge and he was standing right there in front of his BMW, door open. me on top of this ledge behind a wall whipped that soda at his face good. they never put the lid on all the way and I noticed before i beamed it at him, he would have got nailed in the face with the cup. he was like "ahh" and turned his head but he just got soaked in pink lemonade. all up in his car too. then I walked around the corner and he was pulling out of the drive way already next he got stuck pulling out in to the street. almost caused an accident. im standing on the side walk staring him down and he yells "going home to get my gun" im like whatever... wait and grab my food the people working cant tell what's going on, I walk 1/2 mile back home. looking over my shoulder and contemplating life.

the most psychopathic shit is i never really got that crazy heart beat at all.

this kind of shit happens to me at least once a year.

So, when does the fight happen?

• 4 weeks later...

Friend of mine told me he got taken advantage of in prison, had to cut ties with this dude----

Basically, this dude I knew from childhood just got out over trafficking chargers or some stupid shit, I don't know---We was playing call of duty and I was feastin, doin what I do and when I got like a quad-feed, I yelled something like 'yeah take it bitch!' and dude broke down crying right beside me----After I finished the rest of the match, it was awkward so I asked him what was wrong and he said that 'something happened' in prison and he was 'no longer a man.' he extended his arms toward me, I guess trying to hug me or some shit and I grabbed them shits and stood up and said that he needed some time alone and I left---Now dude has been calling me on the goddamn phone n shit every day after I told him to get some muthafuckin help from a priest or from somewhere---What the fuck you want me to say? I'm not a therapist and really I can't relate to such things---Told this dude to get in the weightroom and learn a combat art years ago but he wanted to be a swagfag walking around sagging with the underwear hanging all out----How would ya'll go about handling this? Discuss-----

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 8:54 PM, Boris The Butcher said:

Friend of mine told me he got taken advantage of in prison, had to cut ties with this dude----

Basically, this dude I knew from childhood just got out over trafficking chargers or some stupid shit, I don't know---We was playing call of duty and I was feastin, doin what I do and when I got like a quad-feed, I yelled something like 'yeah take it bitch!' and dude broke down crying right beside me----After I finished the rest of the match, it was awkward so I asked him what was wrong and he said that 'something happened' in prison and he was 'no longer a man.' he extended his arms toward me, I guess trying to hug me or some shit and I grabbed them shits and stood up and said that he needed some time alone and I left---Now dude has been calling me on the goddamn phone n shit every day after I told him to get some muthafuckin help from a priest or from somewhere---What the fuck you want me to say? I'm not a therapist and really I can't relate to such things---Told this dude to get in the weightroom and learn a combat art years ago but he wanted to be a swagfag walking around sagging with the underwear hanging all out----How would ya'll go about handling this? Discuss-----

iight bro

B82EF7DE-298C-4F52-82FC-C173FA0B2F16.jpeg

Edited by Elena Delle Donne