Brehs-------

Brehs, I am a goddamn beast with this boxing shit. I went back to the old bball gym I used to go to years ago. It was about five years ago when I last went there. So I am out there with the fibraz and stylations everywhere. But seriously, this dude came up to me as I was watching one of the games and he was all like do you remember me. I told him yeah and he put his hand out and we did the whole handslap come in for half hug thing. However, once this dude got into close quarters, I noticed he put his other hand on my deltoid, that is the shoulder muscle for you retards that don't know. I turned and he was like 'damn you got cut man.' I instantly pushed him, but he had like a gay strength hold so he didn't go flying back. 

Many of ya'll know I ain't the one for homo desires so I was like 'what the fuck!' and dude looked around nervously and was all like 'chill.' then he apologized and as he was saying how sorry and 'confused' he was, I don't know brehs, something in me just didn't want to hear it. I literally looked at him and said 'you know what, you're finished.' stole on him right in the right pectoral and he passed the fuck out, screaming like a bitch. Like, he was unconsciously screaming while knocked out. Two of the dudes that work there ran up and I jumped up in the air and gave them that bruce lee double split kick thing you see in the movies and I had never done that before. After that, it was on. Brehs, I kid you not when I say I had to battle my way to the exit and was giving them hands out with military precision. The thing is, I didn't respect their power so I just took whatever they had in order to land my own shit. Dudes was falling out left and right and somebody had their pit up there in the gym and let it loose and it jumped at me off the bleachers and I gave it one crescent chop in midair and snapped its shit all the way up. By the time I had made it to the civic, it must have been like five of them muthafuckas out cold and one of these faggots had managed to rip my wifebeater too. Adrenaline is still pumping as I type this. Discuss and ask questions if you wish.

Edited by Boris The Butcher
  • Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A guy compliments you, and you assault him?   And then assault the staff and other people coming to help? 

I mean you do you, but be prepared to get arrested over this.   Regardless of my views on police (don’t like them at all), I just don’t see them not taking notice of 5-6 people being assaulted.  Gym probably had cameras too.  

Or this didn’t really happen.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

8 minutes ago, CILONE/SK said:

A guy compliments you, and you assault him?   And then assault the staff and other people coming to help? 

I mean you do you, but be prepared to get arrested over this.   Regardless of my views on police (don’t like them at all), I just don’t see them not taking notice of 5-6 people being assaulted.  Gym probably had cameras too.  

Or this didn’t really happen.  

I felt threatened and acted off instinct breh, He was holding my shoulder n shit----- 

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, Boris The Butcher said:

I felt threatened and acted off instinct breh, He was holding my shoulder n shit----- 

Ok.

you: I felt threatened and acted off instinct breh, He was holding my shoulder n shit

police:  but did they do anything threatening?

you: he gay complimented me

??????

stay out of jail

• LOL! 1

As I said brehs was just at the cow auction and some hillbilly ran up in there pressin up on this other one talking about he was fuckin his old lady. Then this old ass white lady came in saying 'hold on billy don!' and they all started fighting and of course couldn't none of em throw hands. I had lalinda with me and we started to leave and she accidentally bumped one of the dudes and he had spun and threw a backhand and I caught that shit with my thumb and pointer finger and looked him in the eye and it was like eight other dudes around us and I said, if one of ya'll lays a hand on me or my woman, but especially me, I'll beat the freckles off all ya'll country asses. They fell back and we got back to the civic. We passed a hardees which I hadn't gone to one in like twenty years. Went through the drivethru and asked if they had the ham n cheese sandwich still and they had that shit brehs. Felt like the man after that shit. Now ima beat that pussy up in historic cowboy style for about half an hour. If you can't fight, these dudes will test you nowadays so learn boxing or bjj or kickboxing. Learn something goddamnit or you might be one of these dudes gettin knocked the fuck out on youtube/worldstar then no woman will respect you. Discuss.

Edited by Boris The Butcher
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2