Tulsi Gabbard sues Google, her account was banned right after the debate when she became the #1 most searched candidate

Mercer

Remember though, publicity typically costs lots of $ and predictions of who will win are made over who has the most in their bank.  If this was a conspiracy it would be well played as she, temporarily, worked her way around paying for press.  

On Nike, less likely intentional unless Colin K was maybe in on it.... he was the first to say something against it as I recall.  

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Remember though, publicity typically costs lots of $ and predictions of who will win are made over who has the most in their bank.  If this was a conspiracy it would be well played as she, temporarily, worked her way around paying for press.  

On Nike, less likely intentional unless Colin K was maybe in on it.... he was the first to say something against it as I recall.  

He works for Nike so he could easily have been on it. He gained a lot from that as well. But regardless, he could just as likely have been manipulated... A middle man could have whispered it in his ear and stoked that flame.

Anyhow, it’s all speculation... Just saying that it’s a brilliant strategy in both cases and I’ve been involved with efforts with Nike that worked similarly back in the day and can say for certain that they are indeed that savvy and that good at this game. 

Also, a candidate doesn’t need that much money this early into it. Once they’re a contender, that’ll take care of itself... It always does. She is suddenly a contender and got there overnight with essentially no cost, let alone the fortune it would have otherwise taken to pop ahead of the rest of the herd. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

20 hours ago, Mercer said:

Round 2 of democratic debates tonight.

Won't watch myself but traditionally, this is the one where Biden gropes someone live on stage. Should be fun.

Biden is tonight lol I hope he's got a loaded mag for Harris this time

2 hours ago, Kults said:

She mopped the floor with em last night. Looking like its gonna be a Biden/Gabbard ticket

Not sure they've learned their lesson yet. Still would probably put my money on Warren to be the heir to the throne that was vacated by HRC. Although I'm still wondering if there's going to be a wildcard from the BLM side of things that'll pull that race card out of their sleeve and lay it on the table. Likewise, I'd be amazed if Bernie to ride this out a whole lot longer and keep the left pretty divided as well.

Really don't give a fuck, but kind of like when I have some fee time, I'll make some popcorn and watch the clown show.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Not sure they've learned their lesson yet. Still would probably put my money on Warren to be the heir to the throne that was vacated by HRC. Although I'm still wondering if there's going to be a wildcard from the BLM side of things that'll pull that race card out of their sleeve and lay it on the table. Likewise, I'd be amazed if Bernie to ride this out a whole lot longer and keep the left pretty divided as well.

Really don't give a fuck, but kind of like when I have some fee time, I'll make some popcorn and watch the clown show.

Theres no way its gonna be Warren. The Pocahontas thing will kill her and the that DNA test she put out just shows how retarded she is.

She does give off serious HRC vibes.. you see her barking at ppl last night.. She reminds me of your asst. Principal in HS confiscating phones, no one is gonna vote for that

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

6 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

You know they’re gonna fuck this up, haha. Gabbard was the most googled candidate again i saw earlier. 

Youre mistaken. That honor went to try out my crystal therapy Williamson

I can see why you thought that though..CNN at it again lol

i went to the source Google Trends confirms it was Gabbard, youre right.

• Props 1

They're all going to fuck it up. Hopefully I don't need to clarify that the circus on the right is no different. 

That said I was having dinner with some people that are sort of in circles that operate on the inside of a lot of this type shit and they alluded to some evidence that Trump is sitting on that is likely going to guarantee his next term. They aren't at all fans of his, which to me, lent some credibility beyond the fact that I trust them anyways. Again, clown show..

• Truth 1

7 minutes ago, Kults said:

Youre mistaken. That honor went to try out my crystal therapy Williamson

I can see why you thought that though..CNN at it again lol

i went to the source Google Trends confirms it was Gabbard, youre right.

according to USA Today from an hour ago she is. Maybe thats for today and the crystal witch was last night?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, misteraven said:

They're all going to fuck it up. Hopefully I don't need to clarify that the circus on the right is no different. 

That said I was having dinner with some people that are sort of in circles that operate on the inside of a lot of this type shit and they alluded to some evidence that Trump is sitting on that is likely going to guarantee his next term. They aren't at all fans of his, which to me, lent some credibility beyond the fact that I trust them anyways. Again, clown show..

i have little hope Trump won't be sliding into a 2nd term. Some serious shit needs to happen between now and the election. Driving through the country a few months ago i realized how much you see massive Trump and Trump 2020 signs everywhere still. I'd say i'm like 60/40 Trump is sticking around.

Edited by abrasivesaint

2 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

according to USA Today from an hour ago she is. Maybe thats for today and the crystal witch was last night?

Dif outlets reporting dif results but Google Trends itself says its Gabbard, you were right.

4 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

i have little hope Trump won't be sliding into a 2nd term. Some serious shit needs to happen between now and the election. Driving through the country a few months ago i realized how much you see massive Trump and Trump 2020 signs everywhere still. I'd say i'm like 60/40 Trump is sticking around.

Oh he'll win. Id bet on it. Hard to unseat an incumbent and at first glance the competition is pathetic. Not a fan of his personality but some of his policies are what people want. Its gonna be an uphill battle to vote him out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CALIgula said:

Dems need to do better math at winning electoral college votes and campaign hard in purple states in order to win. 

That and win back independents. 

I'm an independent voter but still think that trump is one of the most divisive presidents to date. 

Agreed. Except theyre doing the complete opposite. May as well call it early cause if they dont change course and soon its a wrap. They boo'ed anyone with a sliver of reason last night, not good.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, CALIgula said:

but still think that trump is one of the most divisive presidents to date. 

He's definitely taking it to a new level, but the largest jump forward in divisiveness was Obama IMO.

Was under his leadership that we so such a massive shift towards this hyper polarization, hyper PC era we now have. Trump cranked it up a notch for sure, but Obama was first to turn up the volume on it.

• Truth 1

@CALIgula  @MercerHow everything became about race. Whenever he didn't get the support he wanted or the reaction they hoped for, suddenly it was a matter of race. He played that card brilliantly and seemed obvious to me that HRC took that example and then tried to play the Sex card when she was up to bat. Didn't take very long before race became an issue, but he planted that conversation into the social consciousness almost as soon as he took office and watered that tree every opportunity he could through his entire administration.

Likewise, politicians always point fingers and lay blame across the aisle, but up until his administration, I'd never seen a president actually lay blame at the feet of his predecessor so clearly and openly. When it was't race, it was the fault of Bush Jr, which had the effect of widening the chasm between parties to a point where it could no longer be bridged. Then it looped back to a discussion on racism from him being the first black president.

Wasn't long before whatever white dude in America that wasn't vocal about acknowledging their "white privilege" started to be marginalized to one degree or another by all the shit spread across the MSM and buzzing throughout most of the country, especially the upper east coast and entire west coast. Didnt help when hollywood elites would fawn over him as the last great hope, which I think just fanned the flames of division.

• Like 1

Just read an article in the NY Times about Gabbard that seemed mostly snide, and fairly petty. Unless i was just totally getting the wrong feeling from it. 

After reading that and seeing a few other articles circulating about the other candidates, 4 more years of Trump sounds about right as of now. 

Edited by abrasivesaint