Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jucerock

how many REAL writers

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually, it was a friend.sorry to dissappoint you.

Why, are you still standing from your operation?

What type of surgery did you get?Was he nicer to you?

but for reals, keep it gangster, homie g.

today i went and bought 6 cans of paint. i then used them to paint a train. its too bad when people see that car running they'll know i painted it with purchsed paint.

News flash

How do you figure that a real writer racks paint, thats only your opinion. many writers buy and rack,

the way i look at it , a real writer does his thing, gets his ups, has heart to go out and bombs shit and stays true to the game..

You get fame from bombing hard & having skills, not if you can rack or not. When people talk about writers like saber, ja or any other top writers I never hear them say "He racks paint every day" I hear them say "He gets up everywhere" or "He did the largest piece ever...shit was tight!" Get it?

Originally posted by old_soul

You get fame from bombing hard & having skills, not if you can rack or not. When people talk about writers like saber, ja or any other top writers I never hear them say "He racks paint every day" I hear them say "He gets up everywhere" or "He did the largest piece ever...shit was tight!" Get it?

thats exactly what im sayin.

id rather buy my paint, avoid getting busted for shoplifting, then go paint that night....sure i sometimes do rack my paint...but these days people are wising up and its just pretty god damn hard...back in the days i geuss it was pretty easy to rack...but when u got lockups, cameras, undercover security.....its better to stay safe and buy

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I stiil rack paint but evry time i do i just think about hmuch it would suck geting caught racking in stead of painting

But.... I still do it because buying it is not cheap.

I dont want to have to tell peaple "Yea, that peice cost me 60 bucks"

Guest Graff Jesus

fuck racking or buying. it's all about fucking some rich girl so she can get cans for you. i look for the 30 year old divorced moms with child support payments. mmmm.

it's like this...

I may not be what any of you consider a real writer... but picture this if you will... in my opinion a real writer is a person that will stop at nothing to paint... if you got paint... paint... if you can buy it and don't wanna steal... then buy it... then paint... if you don't have any money but wanna paint... steal or borrow... in this business paint is legal tender... I give my boys paint for gas money... whatever... anyway... if you have legal trouble and you STILL paint... you're a "real writer"... if you're on House Arrest and you get a night job so you can skip work and paint... you're a "real writer"... if you buy a forty and the motherfucker FREEZES IN YOUR HAND while you're painting... It's cold as fuck out...:) and you're a "real writer"... if you can take a knife to the throat or a gun to the head and be robbed of everything you have... except one can of paint... and you make that shit LAST.... then in my opinion you're a fuckin "real writer"...

Being a real writer or Keeping It Real or whatever has nothing to do with what kind of paint you use... how you get it... what kind of music you listen to or any of that shit... it's all about dedication... in short... if you can stay in the game long enough to hear a person's opinion change from, "don't talk to me you fuckin TOY!" to "I like that shit you did on that last train..." or "yo, when you wanna hook some shit up?" then congratulations... you're a "real writer"...

that's my book...

a year ago a girl I know said she would NEVER fuck me...

her panties are hanging from my ceiling fan...

stick to it...:king:

uhhh.... some folks dont think stealing is cool. just cuz they dont rack doesnt mean theyre afraid to. u cant call someone fake cuz they have a higher standard of morals than u. have u had anything stolen from u than was important to u? it sux. and ive stolen shit that was important to other people and caused hella drama that couldve been avoided easily. stealing is childish and wrong. u can call me a toy for not rackin but when u grow up (if u ever do) ull realize that u were ignorant for thinkin otherwise. i say earn something if u want it, otherwise ur just a punk. if u cant achieve ur goals honestly ur not a ,man;

a 'real' writer wouldn't risk his/her writing career over some petty shoplifting beef if he/she didn't HAVE to...

i.e. if you can afford it and you still steal it then you're just as big a poser...

did one of u moderators erase my post? if so, why? i know i replied to this but maybe i ran out of time before i got it off.

Re: it's like this...

Originally posted by Kanedigital

I may not be what any of you consider a real writer... but picture this if you will... in my opinion a real writer is a person that will stop at nothing to paint... if you got paint... paint... if you can buy it and don't wanna steal... then buy it... then paint... if you don't have any money but wanna paint... steal or borrow... in this business paint is legal tender... I give my boys paint for gas money... whatever... anyway... if you have legal trouble and you STILL paint... you're a "real writer"... if you're on House Arrest and you get a night job so you can skip work and paint... you're a "real writer"... if you buy a forty and the motherfucker FREEZES IN YOUR HAND while you're painting... It's cold as fuck out...:) and you're a "real writer"... if you can take a knife to the throat or a gun to the head and be robbed of everything you have... except one can of paint... and you make that shit LAST.... then in my opinion you're a fuckin "real writer"...

Being a real writer or Keeping It Real or whatever has nothing to do with what kind of paint you use... how you get it... what kind of music you listen to or any of that shit... it's all about dedication... in short... if you can stay in the game long enough to hear a person's opinion change from, "don't talk to me you fuckin TOY!" to "I like that shit you did on that last train..." or "yo, when you wanna hook some shit up?" then congratulations... you're a "real writer"...

that's my book...

a year ago a girl I know said she would NEVER fuck me...

her panties are hanging from my ceiling fan...

stick to it...:king:

What man?? Real writers are too poor to live in some joint that has ceiling fans!! You know that right?? Just kidding there guy...........;)

Originally posted by cleansheets

actually, it was a friend.sorry to dissappoint you.

Why, are you still standing from your operation?

What type of surgery did you get?Was he nicer to you?

but for reals, keep it gangster, homie g.

wow..that sucks.

ignore my last post. the alcohol in my system kept me from noticing there was a page 2.

Guest BosVocabOne

Real writer.....hmm....real....mmmm.............paaiiiiinnntttt.....For first's, real writers dont spend all theyre time on the net tryin to get ups or props that way. i dono. Im still a toy so yeah.

What man?? Real writers are too poor to live in some joint that has ceiling fans!! You know that right?? Just kidding there guy...........

Hey... I never said it WORKED...:D

keep your nose clean and your hands dirty...